[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember that time when there was a Wheel of Time game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Remember that time when there was a Wheel of Time game?
>>
>>343567312
>>
Thread Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF4tjhI3D0A
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBm_DcILKx0
Heres gameplay of it.
>>
>>343567312
That game was boss as fuck.

Especially the levels in Shadar Logoth and The Ways. Both really drove home how fucked up the setting was and how powerless even the most mighty characters were.

10/10, would shit my pants at bad mist effects again.
>>
>>343569002
Did you play the WOT Warband mod? Its pretty fun fighting Trollocs with your Aiel soldiers.

>tfw no new Wheel of Time game
>>
File: laughinggirls.png (41 KB, 300x156) Image search: [Google]
laughinggirls.png
41 KB, 300x156
>>343567312
>TFW Balefire artifact against the big fucking monster at the end of Shadar Logath
>TFW the fucking thing thinks it stands a chance
>>
They're discussing making a WoT tv series
>>
File: 1461958834576.png (53 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1461958834576.png
53 KB, 800x800
>>343569545
Yeah I saw that.
>you will see Rand bringing the mountain down on the Trolloc army after teleporting onto the battlefield on screen
>you will the sounding of the Horn of Valere on screen
>you will see the Heroes fight with Rand against the Seanchan and the Whitecloaks on screen
>you will see Rand wield Callandor for the first time on screen
>you will see Rand declare himself the Dragon Reborn on screen
>you will see pillowfriends on screen
>>
I am really surprised on how there isn't another WOT game.
>>
>>343567607
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raaiD_SuXig
>>
I read the whole WoT series over the course of about a year. Great stuff, though the end is a bit wonky. I'll echo the sentiments of others with my surprise and disappointment that there's not much for WoT tie-in games. The setting is absolutely perfect, regardless of time period.

>>343569545
I'm not surprised. Everyone is looking for the next Game of Thrones and WoT could be it if they direct it well. It starts off pretty low-fantasy like GoT did, which draws them normies in.
>>
>>343572821
I'm just into the middle of the fourth book. Loving the series so far.
>When Rand declares himself the Dragon Reborn
muh benis
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.