[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he reads the lore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: superlativelaugh.jpg (331 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
superlativelaugh.jpg
331 KB, 517x768
>he reads the lore
>>
THIS IS SPARTAN-117
>>
File: mr-t.jpg (202 KB, 2033x1144) Image search: [Google]
mr-t.jpg
202 KB, 2033x1144
>not learning the lore to increase immersion

I pity the fool.
>>
File: 1448670026482.jpg (25 KB, 205x419) Image search: [Google]
1448670026482.jpg
25 KB, 205x419
>that guy who actively ignores the story, skips all dialogue, reads nothing
>>
>>343566893
>>343567089

>i need my games to be soap operas

raw autism
>>
>>343567089

I'm dead guilty of that when I play Red Dead Redemption. I'm so eager to shoot at something when I play it that I skip everything. Simply because the story isn't why I'm playing it.
>>
>>343567276

I knew a guy that was severely autistic and his parents had to shave his head so that he didn't pull his hair out. Dude skipped the story like it was bad business m8. I don't think you understand the spectrum.
>>
>>343567521

i played WoW with a guy that new the names of every single NPC, even the most useless ones, and would explain their roles to me

you have not seen the spectrum, m8
>>
>>343567521
Exactly. Look at a severe case of autism like ulillillia and his approach to games. Totally focused on the mechanics, while ignoring the plot.
>>
>>343567783
Meanwhile, neurotypical normies are going bonkers for interactive movies like Just Cause.
>>
>>343567693

I used to play WoW and goddamn was it funny what kind of crazy level that humanity goes to. The best was the husband/wife guild drama where the wife was only playing it because the guy just wanted to keep playing WoW. Boy that bitch was the worst priest ever.

>DROP ANOTHER MANA TIDE TOTEM

Bitch it's on a cooldown and you're just randomly healing shit for no reason.
>>
>>343566558
>He starts daily b8 threads without consequences.
>>
>>343568286

>implying im baiting
>>
>>343568060

To add- that guy was top DPS in every raid. It was worth having a useless healer there because he was just that good. We probably wouldn't have cleared MC without him. Pretty sure she caused us to wipe a couple times though.

>in vent
>heal the MT and only focus on him
>what's an MT?
>ugh...just focus on Dearon and press 3
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.