[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder to apologize.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 22
File: creator-of-megaman.jpg (71 KB, 351x298) Image search: [Google]
creator-of-megaman.jpg
71 KB, 351x298
Daily reminder to apologize.
>>
I agree. He should apologize.
>>
File: BFyLrvp.png (216 KB, 452x308) Image search: [Google]
BFyLrvp.png
216 KB, 452x308
>Its better than nothing

>mfw he wasted 4 million dollas,made a 3 hour credits to the backers and put ''A generous backer'',and he had 3 years.

hes obviusly not the creator of megaman in any way.
>>
>>343565636
>looks 30
>made Megaman, which is almost 30 years old
>made Megaman when he was >1 year old
Fucking japs looking young.
>>
>>343565636
ありがとうポンびき
>>
He didn't create Mega Man in any shape or form.
>>
>>343565636

Did he actually say that? If so he's a fucking con man. I call him "con man" sometimes, but that's mostly as a joke.
>>
>>343571109
I read he said in Japanese something like "I own all the responsibility for the actual result of this game".

Well at least he apologized, at least.
>>
File: Punished Inafune.png (410 KB, 630x1039) Image search: [Google]
Punished Inafune.png
410 KB, 630x1039
>>343566760

He didn't say that. He was contrite and said among other things:

>"I own all the problems that came with this game and if you want to hurl insults at me, it's totally my fault. I'm the key creator. I will own that responsibility."

The translator then said "It's better than nothing". People thought he was translating for Inafune.
>>
File: Hideki Kamiya tweet collage.png (452 KB, 1490x1065) Image search: [Google]
Hideki Kamiya tweet collage.png
452 KB, 1490x1065
Why didn't you listen?

For Context: Kamiya isn't shitting on Inafune. To him, calling him a businessman is a non-controversial statement. It's the fans who have this wrong idea that Inafune is some director or creator.
>>
>>343571643
I think Inafune should apologize about how badly translated the game was.
I played it mostly in japanese and I what-the-fuck-ed when I saw the english translation.
The dynatron for example was completely rewritten.
>>
>n an interview with Polygon in February 2014, Inafune expressed his interest in developing a larger meta-franchise for Mighty No. 9 beyond the release of the game, including a possible live action movie. Other adaptions included a "comic book, manga, anime, movie, TV drama series" among others. In discussion with Polygon, he stated that "it's not actually a 100 percent set deal yet," and that "it is something we are looking forward to and considering the possibilities of". In regards to a production company for the movie, he mentioned collaboration with Contradiction Studios as a possibility.[50] Tim Carter, a Contradictions film writer and producer, revealed that his company was working on the film adaptation and that he had been in talks with Inafune.[51]

>At Anime Expo 2014, an animated series based on the game was announced by Keiji Inafune, with animations created by Tokyo-based Digital Frontier.[52] The series is scheduled for release in Q2 2016.[53]

>On July 7, 2015, it was announced that Legendary Pictures and Comcept would collaborate to make a Mighty No. 9 feature film.[54]

>Inafune had recently revealed new plans for a game, Red Ash: The Indelible Legend, that shared many similarities with Mighty No. 9, including the characters Beck and Call.[55] The Kickstarter, unlike Mighty No. 9's, fell quite short of its $800,000 USD goal, making only $519,999 USD.[56] Despite the failed campaign, it was announced on July 30, 2015, that Chinese game company Fuze would finance the game.[57]
>>
>>343572203

Examples?
>>
One thing I haven't heard about is how much has the game sold in it's first week? Does anyone know?
>>
>>343572425
probably close to nothing, this game couldnt possibly have any worse word of mouth.
>>
>>343572425

No clue. No one's talking. It's on Steams "Popular New Releases" but that isn't saying much since nothing else big was released.

My guess is that it will sell poorly. Kids won't care about Mega Man clone games. Dude bros won't care about some Mega Man clone. Hipsters only care about indies with some kind of deep gimmick. Only Mega Man fans would care and they already backed it. If it were to sell, it'd sell as a budget title for WiiU or 3DS, and the WiiU version is 20fps and crashes, and there's no 3DS version. I bet a lot of random people bought the WiiU version, had it crash on them, and then returned it. Probably a lot of scenes of angry parentes yelling at Gamestop employees.
>>
>>343572394
Literal translation but here I go.
Fix it later. My engrish is fucked up.
I really want a way to watch the youtube without giving views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgfGbW1v8PM

7:23
Dyna
Lu-Luruuuu Lararaaaaa Tarilalaaaaaa!!
It's so good! That much of energy is first time!!

It's all ALL MIIIIIINE!!! HIHIHIHIHIHI!!

Beck
D-Dyna?

Dyna
Huuuuuh? Whaat? Are you still moving?
Then your eletric energy..... GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>
File: Kitamura and Inafune 2.png (1 MB, 2639x850) Image search: [Google]
Kitamura and Inafune 2.png
1 MB, 2639x850
>>343570641

Longer version.
>>
>>343573213

And it's not like people have few choices for nostalgia cash ins. There's tons of nice ones, like Shovel Knight.
>>
>>343573454

They shouldn't even bother with two languages for tiny games like this. Reduce the amount of talking, and use English only. Keep it simple. Reduces costs and time.
>>
File: post stroke expression.jpg (6 KB, 145x132) Image search: [Google]
post stroke expression.jpg
6 KB, 145x132
>>343565636
Thanks con man, 4 million well spent
>>
Keiji, Onimusha was some of the most fun I've ever had with a PS2 game.

I don't know what people are doing to your reputation, but that game is alright. You're alright.
>>
File: 011.gif (1 MB, 428x240) Image search: [Google]
011.gif
1 MB, 428x240
>Calls himself the creator of Megaman

You should have known that from the very beginning he was going to scam all those desperate people who got fucked after Capcom cancelled Legends 3. And he was sure as hell to abuse this self-proclaimed title to make sure he can trick just about everyone who remotely liked Megaman.

And he succeeded.
>>
>>343573454

8:45
Giiiiii!!! Your restless moving annoys me!!
I am saying GIVE ME YOUR ELETRIC ENERGYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

10:03
Beck
Please! Recover your sanity!!

Dyna
Beck... You are able, don't you?(Meaning of "Yaru-jan": You were more competent than I though.)

>>343573454
I would have not bough if it were english only.
The personality of Migthies on english version sucks hard. TOO HARD.
Beck in english version was kind of megaman version of sonic while the japanese version were more like the X.
they all are idiot in general at english dub, not only of acting but also in the way they talk the same stuff.

Graham for example is "I-have-literally-no-idea-how-he-get-there" level of idiot in english version while he actually looks like an greedy CEO in japanese version.
>>
>>343574681

And in the process ruined his reputation. MN9 was his mini-Daikatana. A highly hyped, multi-million dollar game that was hyped, had poor advertizing, and ended up being a poor game with bugs. Inafune is a joke in the industry right now. MM fans are burned hard. They will never support another Inafune crowd funding.
>>
>>343574361

Keiji Inafune "fans' need to learn the fucking difference between a producer and director. He hasn't done a god damn thing except secure the funding to create games - games that he'll take all of the credit for if they turn out to be successful.

>mega man
Planner: Akira Kitamura

>onimusha
Director: Jun Takeuchi

>dead rising
Director: Yoshinori Kawano

>soul sacrifice
Director: Teruhiro Shimogawa

>resident evil
Director: Shinji Mikami

here's bonus
>lost planet
Director: Kenji Oguro

Hideki Kamiya: "Keiji Inafune is a businessman, not a creator."
>>
>>343575416
>producer puts down the largest sum of money for the game to get underway
>FUCKING WORTHLESS BIGOT, DIDN'T DO SHIT
>>
> In any event, our first release candidate for Rosenkreuzstilette should be ready before the week is out. Whether there are any issues left that necessitate a second revision will depend on how big a list of requested fixes we receive from the playtesting crew. Big publishers believe in waiving "known shippable" bugs, but I don't. At least, not as far as localization programming bugs are concerned -- if that part of the list isn't zero, that means I haven't been doing my job well enough. Issues present in the original Japanese version will be considered on a case-by-case basis (i.e.: if we can fix 'em in a timely manner, we will, but if it'd delay the release by a month or two, we'd rather try and address 'em after the fact).

RKS is finally coming out officially.
>>
>>343575575
Not that anon but you're really fucking stupid.
>>
>>343575575

Producers are middle-managers or ideas guys. They might come up with at most a premise. Like Inafune came up with the idea that the next Devil May Cry should be made by a Western Studio since Japanese gaming is dead.

They secure funding from the highers up for the project. Then they oversee the projects that are going on, often multiple ones at a time. Or they are a more hands on project supervisor.

Producers are essential. But they are not creators. They don't make the games themselves.
>>
File: RedASh-1.jpg (202 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
RedASh-1.jpg
202 KB, 1024x768
>>343565636
but he's never called himself the creator of MegaMan
>>
File: kek.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>
>>343575891
Now I'm pissed off.

YOu're a fucking idiot, "Hey guys, you know what would be a blast, if someone was confused about business practice and explained it viably on an anonymous imageboard for some people to chide him and ridicule him in any way possible. Bonus points for misinterpreting what he said, that will show everyone what the facts are."
>>
Thank you Con Man
>>
>>343576218

That can be correct if they mean Character Designer for the series Rockman. Wrong if they mean character designer for the character Rockman.
>>
>>343575621
Thank you, I loved both games so I'll give them a quick replay.
>>
>>343576119

He's said he did half the job of creating mega man. And for all the confusion about the origin of Mega Man, he sure as hell has been pretty quiet. Only talking 2 times saying he's not and then not going into that much detail. He doesn't even name Kitamura or anyone else from the team, instead calling him "mentor" or "planner". There's confusion he created Mega Man. He benefits GREATLY from this misunderstanding and its' not in his best interests to go against this.
>>
So does anyone know what a producer does two other major vacancies in business can't do?
>>
>>343576291
You're really fucking stupid babe.
>>
>>343566760
>Its better than nothing
Gotta love it when people take thing out of context
>>
>>343577580
I don't know, how the fuck does that make a nigga worth less?
>>
>>343577807
I wouldn't know, I'm not you.
>>
>>343575001
was to
>>343574063

My english sucks.
I play mostly in full japanese with no english subtitles.
So if you do not understand what I wrote, that's why.

>When stage begun.
Sanda
"An robot what uses fire as weapon" and "Oil platform"...
That's the worst combination as possible!

White
Yeah, I absolutely agree.
Beck, find the Pyro quickly!

>First time found the Pyro
Pyro
Grrr...Grrr...

Beck
Pyro!

Pyro
Grrr... burn....BURN....burn...
TOAHHHHH!!! (He didn't said "to aches", just shout. Like, Acho!, Toa!, Deaa!!, or Ora!)

Beck
!? Wait!!

Call
Warning: Please stop.

Beck
What? Whoa!?

White
That's bad, did Pyro just went ranpant?
Rurry up, Beck!!

>Boss Fight
Beck
I found you! Pyro!

Pyro
YOU... Why you are not burning...?
GGrr... Gurrrr....
UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Beck
Ugh.... No way!!

Pyro
GRRRROOOOOOOO!!!!
burnBURNburnBURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN!!!!!

>Mid-fight
Beck
Pyro, hey Pyro!!
Please, recover you sanity!!
(Beck speak it like the shinji(evangelion) asking something.)

White.
It's futile. Pyro went full out of control.
You will stop him, Beck.

>End Battle
Please... Recover your sanity!!
(Does "Snap out of it" have this meaning?
Also again, he is saying "please" instead sayng a order.
He sounds kinda weak, but not cocky like the english version.)

Pyro
Beck......is that.......you.......?
>>
>>343573074
>this game couldnt possibly have any worse word of mouth.
I feel like there's been nothing but bad news about this game ever since around the time Red Ash and the cartoon were announced.
>>
>>343577921
Oh fuck the hell off. I didn't leave you a window for reply to be as complete fucking inbred, stupid obnoxious asswipe.

Is there any point in business then, Keiji's reputation is molded around people being a jumpstart fun troupe of cheerleaders Is that what you're telling me?
>>
>>343578208
I'm just telling you you're very stupid.

But you can pretend that, too.
>>
>>343578413
And I'm telling you I'm very stupid, but you're not going to do much better than that if you intend to just walk away from someone being retarded.
>>
>>343572425
It'd be hard to guess given that the majority of people have it digitally.
>>
>>343578554
But I am walking away.
I'm kinda hungry actually, bye.
>>
>>343575185
>reputation
Reputation for what? He's an amazing business man. Managed to raise millions for a shitty megaman clone and he's going to walk with a lot of money in his pocket.
>>
>>343578942

EVERYONE was on Inafune's side when he left Capcom. They were the big evil company getting in the way of Inafune's vision.
>Managed to raise millions for a shitty megaman clone and he's going to walk with a lot of money in his pocket.

Game development costs a lot. Comcept and Ini-Creates has tons of employees. They only got 60% of the funds raised by Kickstarter. The rest go to KS fee and taxes. The funds raises were only like 2.5 million really isn't enough to do a complex 3D game for multiple systems. Plus most of the funds seems to have been eaten up by porting, bug testing and other nonsense. The money is gone.

Inafune wanted MN9 to be a big success, and have tons of spin off media and turn Comcept into a new Capcom. The game has failed. The "Con" was never to get kIckstarter money. That's pocket change compared to what a new company could make with a new hot IP.

And Inafune's reputation is shot and everyone hates Inafune and calls him a con man. He can't raise more crowd sourcing money and Publishers will be wary of giving him money. Conning naive Chinamen might be the only way to get money but who knows how long that will last.
>>
File: Annoyed Jew.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Jew.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>falling for the kickstarter meme
>>
File: Con men of kickstarter.png (642 KB, 941x697) Image search: [Google]
Con men of kickstarter.png
642 KB, 941x697
>/v/ continues to fall for Con Men.
>>
File: Known conmen.png (825 KB, 1239x688) Image search: [Google]
Known conmen.png
825 KB, 1239x688
>>343580787

>not the full version
>>
File: iga man.jpg (110 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
iga man.jpg
110 KB, 680x681
>>343580787

>iga on the same tier as inafune and mr shitface

you guys are just thirsty for a nonexistant shitstorm
>>
>>343575621

Only took four years.
>>
>>343581628
This. Iga literally did nothing wrong.

No one has ever managed to tell me, specifically, how Iga ever conned anyone. They just spout memes like the mouth breathers they are.
>>
>>343575416
>Keiji Inafune "fans' need to learn the fucking difference between a producer and director.
Inafune wasn't even MM producer until MM8. In the MM-MM7 games he is credited just as an artist and nothing else.
>>
>>343580787
>>343581376
Iga has done nothing wrong yet.
>>
>>343583378
>yet

Key word. We need to see how Cumstained turns out.
>>
>>343583432
The demo was great. You just want something to complain about.

Fuck outta here.
>>
>>343575416
Onimusha was devised by Okamoto originally (As an RE spinoff, then later one of the embryonic versions of RE4) with Inafune sitting down with him later on and fleshing out the ideas and concepts of what it'd actually be if it were to be turned into its own thing.

One of these ideas contributed by Inafune was a great idea at the idea from a marketing standpoint, but turned into the kiss of death for the series later down the line when it came to archival purposes: basing characters on the likenesses of Kaneshiro, and later Matsuda and Reno.
>>
>>343584302

Can't they just change the faces of the characters and then re-release them?
>>
>>343583674
>The demo was "great"
>>
Shantae and bloodstained don't look that great either.
>>
>>343565636
Where is this apologize meme from?
>>
>>343587549

just spammed until it's a meme like everything.
>>
>>343576119
>Legends was a knockoff of Yatterman/Time Bokan

>Red Ash is a knockoff of Legends

How far down can the deriviteness go
>>
Why do Shantaefags act like they're better when Shantae hasn't even come out yet?
>>
File: rocksketch.jpg (98 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
rocksketch.jpg
98 KB, 425x425
I assume Akira Kitamura is living a life of quiet anonymity these days?
>>
He warned us. Why didnt you listen?
>>
>>343575416
It's not even really fair to call him a producer for Resident Evil either, since that was mostly Mikami after Fujiwara left. If I'm correct, Inafune's big producer roles for the series were RE4's PS2 port and the released RE5, not the one Clover was developing.
>>
>>343565636

Protip: unless the offending party somehow redeemed themselves by fixing the game or has released a new game that surpasses the mistakes of the first then and only then can you make this kinds of threads
>>
>>343589132

I assume you've read his 2011 interview right?

Other than that, us English types have no clue what he's been doing past gaming.
>>
>>343589132
He left the videogame world after those two post-MM games he did flopped and has apparently been working with microchips the past 25 odd years. He gives the very occasional interview to Japanese games magazines, but that's it.
>>
>>343589330
There's another tweet somewhere where Kamiya actually mentions the real name of the dude who IS responsible for creating MegaMan
>>
>>343589785
>he did flopped

They probably did as good as any other late Famicom title. Should have been done on the snes though. The company died after they did some Titanic Visual Novel that bombed and cost too much.

> and has apparently been working with microchips the past 25 odd years.

There is an Akira Kitamura who does that, but do we know he's the saem guy?
>>
>>343589785
>He gives the very occasional interview to Japanese games magazines, but that's it.

Those should be all translated.

>>343589821

It is not some secret. It's the guy who directed MM1-2.
>>
>>343590053
According to some autismo on the HG101 forums who's been tracking him for years, it's the same guy.
>>
>>343590206

Really? I posted a thread to /vr/, and they said the technology AK has a different kanji than the megaman AK. They said that means it's a different person.

I don't know for sure, I'm just repeating what they said.
>>
File: kg.jpg (205 KB, 580x451) Image search: [Google]
kg.jpg
205 KB, 580x451
How can you not like this man.
>>
>>343590472
Truth be told, I'm just parroting what I read someone here saying; I don't post on the HG101 forums (Though they share a lot of crossposters with /vr/, so you might well be right).
>>
File: 1387277104179.jpg (80 KB, 650x250) Image search: [Google]
1387277104179.jpg
80 KB, 650x250
People were warned about this shit from the beginning, but nobody listened
they only have themselves to blame
>>
>>343590680
>PRACTICE

>THE ONLY WAY TO GET BETTER IS PRACTICE, PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE.

>THANKS GOKU
>>
>>343590837

The guy has a facebook and other social media contacts. Even posts a lot of stuff in Engilsh. Might as well just ask him. He might get annoyed since he gets that a lot.
>>
>>343591016

What the fuck

Why would anyone give them 5,725 dollars? Buying that much worth of their stock might make sense (although they're not public).

Crowdsourcing is just a fancy form of pre-ordering.
>>
>>343591083
I'd be really curious to know what he's made of this whole MN9 debacle. I wouldn't expect anything approaching the level of venom like posters here have been throwing at Inafune, but I couldn't see him being too impressed with his old protege's antics during the past few years.
>>
>>343578554
you are dense aren't you?
>>
File: rockman2.jpg (53 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
rockman2.jpg
53 KB, 450x600
>>343591083

So how about you do the honors for us, chief
>>
File: SplashWoman.jpg (183 KB, 919x895) Image search: [Google]
SplashWoman.jpg
183 KB, 919x895
http://www.strawpoll.me/10650396
>>
>>343582714
Meme's will be the death of everything we hold dear.
>>
File: 1442586428086.png (267 KB, 628x455) Image search: [Google]
1442586428086.png
267 KB, 628x455
>>
>>343566760
>>Its better than nothing
His translator said that. I hate MN9 too but you gotta get your memes straight.
>>
>>343568647

>Ponbiki

Huh, didn't know that was the Japanese word for con-man. Neat!
>>
>>343592326
He got a little too cocky with the tweet he did on MN9's launch day

Being a shitposter is fun, he he's really got to remember his place; no franchise has fallen from grace quite as far as Sonic
>>
>>343592413

An employee of Ini-creates (or Comcept or whatever) said that in a stream. It's still ridiculous.
>>
File: 1461066923986.png (289 KB, 611x629) Image search: [Google]
1461066923986.png
289 KB, 611x629
>>343592628
>>
>>343590053
Takeru sorta came back as Mitchell, who had...moderate success.
>>
Is the awful framerate exclusive to the Wii U version of the game? I've had it drop consistently to like maybe 2 frames per second in seismic's stage when you're running from the instant death thing over a pit of fucking spikes.
>>
I'm sorry I ever doubted you, Inafune-san. Please make a MN9 2.
>>
>>343593147

Frame rate is the worst for the WiiU version. It hovers around 20fps. Other console ports get a whopping 30fps. Only PC gets 60fps. No clue about PS4.
>>
So, are they going to release that manga or was it canceled?
>>
>>343592628
There is no point of comparison.
At least Sonic tries new things even if they fail horribly, Megaman is always the same shit for most of the part, a franchise that is strictly formulaic. The only people that seriously tried to polish and innovate the franchise in the 00's were Inti Creates.
>>
he made soul sacrifice

he can't be that bad
>>
>>343593528

>soul sacrifice
>Director: Teruhiro Shimogawa

And he didn't make it. Comcept did designs for the game. Two other companies made the game. Comcept is just artists who do freelance work.
>>
>>343593702
In interviews the people clearly state the game is Inafune's vision
>>
>>343593872
>is Inafune's vision

Just like Mighty number 9 right?

Comcept comes up with some designs and some stories. Then otehr people make the games. They can work if the other team are competent. If they're not, you get a shit game. At best he's an artist and ideas guy. He has never made a game himself though,.
>>
>>343593702
>Designer: Keiji Inafune

At least be transparent about your blatant memery
>>
>>343594060
>at best he's an ideas guy

And what do you think a director is? What does it mean to "make a game"? To code it?
>>
>>343593528
>>343593702
Inafune's involvement was Soul Sacrifice was coming up with the concept of the game to begin with (Particularly the fucked-up take on traditional Western fairytales aspect) writing a rough framework of the story, monster and character designs, and greenlighting various aspects of it through development. From memory, he was also quite heavily involved with the promotion of it. He didn't really have much to do with the outright development of the game itself, beyond the aforementioned greenlight and suggestions to be made.

Also a lot of the improvements in Delta were down to him taking the initiative and basically cold-canvasing fans about what they wanted improved. So yeah, he was an artist and ideas guy for the most part, albeit he did his job exceptionally well and it makes me happy that Inafune and Japan Studio both said a while ago that they enjoyed working together and would like to make a new SS sometime in the future.
>>
>>343594150

DESIGNERS ARE NOT DIRECTORS.

DESIGNERS DO NOT MAKE THE GAME.

>>343594245

You know what's a good idea? Robot Samurai. I made an idea. That concept can be done a million ways and you could make any number of terrible or great games based on that. With Mighty Number 9 and Soul Sacrifice, he drew some things, threw out some story ideas, and then went home. Other people then turned those ideas and designs into the game. Was he part of the dev team? Yes. Is he primiarily responsible for the game? No.

MN9 and Soul Sacrifce both had Inafune working in a similar role. One was shit and one was good.

If you like Soul Sacrifice, thank SCE Japan Studio and Teruhiro Shimokawa.
>>
>>343594621
You didn't answer my question. And I'd love to see the source that supports your claim that his role was as simplistic as coming up with a vague idea and leaving it to his development team.
>>
>>343594761

I'm not doing your god damn research. Inafune is talented only in a limited way as an artist. He should stay the hell away from everything else. He's a shitty producer and a shitty CEO.

He gave us DmC as well. Fuck him.
>>
>>343594957
I don't believe your vague claims. Seems like you have a general idea coupled with your anger towards Inafune and you're going crazy with it. Nice woman logic.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.