[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Absurd how many people still have no clue what this game is about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Absurd how many people still have no clue what this game is about and think it's going to suck simply because they're too dumb to look it up.
>>
>>343559887
There's probably equally as many people who think it's going to be the best thing in the world without knowing what it is.
>>
>>343559887
After all of the time and money you've spent advertising your oversaturated mystery box, you're going to sell a lot of copies no matter how bad your game is.
>>
>>343559887
>still shilling no mans sky
only goes to show how insecure you are about being excited for it. I looked it up, and trust me youll be bored within a week. after that its just the same thing over and over again
>>
>>343560329
So humour me, what do need to do in NMS?
>>
>>343559887
From my experience with this game I haven't found anything that really intuitively describes what it is besides a big exploration game with some combat
>>
>>343560446
"explore"
it will be like "exploring" in minecraft. randomly generated
>>
I'll check it out when it launches but no way would I pre-order.

If it's a somewhat decent exploration game I'd pick it up for $15 or less in the future.
>>
>>343559887
But anon, over 2 million people have already been shown that the game is about the joy of aimlessly wandering around a procedurally generated galaxy. Oh but the 'goal' is to find the center of the universe. Hm, sounds familiar somehow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-uMFHoF8VA
>>
Screencap me, No Man's Sky is a slightly more fleshed out Elite Dangerous and will suffer from the same problems. The game will be repetitive, and will have the same issue of a "mile wide, an inch deep". See you in August.
>>
>>343560446
Fly around with really bad ship physics and then explore different colored planets with different colored animals and plants. If the game had some kind of building mechanic for a giant ship or giant home space station or something there could be a reason to actually do shit but this looks like one of the most boring games I've ever seen and I used to be excited for it when it was first shown and was PC only at the time.
>>
>>343560610
Just better graphics and now its planets insted of near endless cube field and thats all i ever wanted since i was young i cant wait but im going in expecting disappointment so if its good ill be happy
>>
File: Magic.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Magic.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>343560934

screencap yourself, then you can look at it while you masturbate over how smart you are.
>>
if they're making everything procedural then it's gonna be really bad
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.