[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit /v/! Which version of odin sphere should I get? Vita,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: odin-sphere.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
odin-sphere.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
Holy shit /v/!

Which version of odin sphere should I get?

Vita, ps3, ps4 or ps2?

I have access to every console btw, just don't know which version is best for this game type.
>>
>>343544342
PS4.
second best option is Vita since portability
>>
>>343544342
Well def not PS2 cuz you can play that version on the remakes and according to a lot of people it's really inferior
>>
>>343544342
Did they fix the hellhole that is the endgame?
>>
>>343544342
>>343544589
PS3 and PS4 versions are identical you know.
Both are 1080p 60 FPS.
>>
>>343545628
Not there yet but I've heard they've rebalanced the fights like making the Cauldron part less constant fuck you damage.
It's also way easier to level now so having underleveled characters is less of a thing now.
>>
>Tfw you find out what Oswald was up to while Gwendolyn was asleep.
>>
PS4 obviously and vita if you insist on portables
PS3 if you're an edgy pcuck memeing on /v/ about how bad the ps4 is
>>
>>343544342
PS4. It's simply a genuine improvement in every respect, there's no reason to get the old one at this point if you don't already have it. This isn't one of the ones where there are tons of gotchas and "each one has its strengths", the newer one is better. The only drawback wouldn't apply to you: if you didn't actually own a newer console, I certainly wouldn't claim this would be worth it all by itself, it's a great game but not a $400 great game.
>>
>>343546772
I hope so, I wanted to buy the game as soon as I saw it on psn, but then I noticed it was published by NIS America. The Witch and the Hundred Knight took over a fucking hour to install on my PS3 and now I can't even fucking delete it and I heard some other NIS game can brick a console.
>>
>>343548113
I can confirm since I have it on my PS3, it's 1080p 60 FPS.
>>
It's genuinely hard to focus sometimes while playing Velvet.
>>
>>343544342
the re-release versions are all the same pretty much. ps3/4 is 1080 60fps with no drops (that i have seen) its just an overall improvement
>>
>>343548591
>Belbeto
>>
>>343548113
>being a European
>>
File: 1466780223644.png (827 KB, 595x845) Image search: [Google]
1466780223644.png
827 KB, 595x845
>Choosing Pooka Cafe over Pooka Kitchen

How can people have no taste whatsoever?
>>
The one that's not a $50 remake of a two-generation old game.
>>
>>343544342
I've got ps3 version because that's the only ps I have but I'm pretty sure it's identical on all of them (as long as we're talking about Leifthrasir). PS3 slows down a little on really intense levels like the dwarf battleship one but it's only when stuff explodes because explosions trigger bombs in mid-air and there's just a lot going on.
>>
>>343549698
Why are poorfags and niggers still allowed to live?
>>
Did they?
>>
>>343550130
don't think so. She reminds him too much of his daughter and his intentions are purely twisted
>>
>>343544342
PC
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.