[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone play this yet? Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Adventures-Mana-Coming-West.jpg (125 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Adventures-Mana-Coming-West.jpg
125 KB, 600x338
Anyone play this yet? Thoughts?
>>
>>343543405
Why has this been so overlooked so far? I've seen a lot of posts saying how much you guys loved FFA, and the remake looks superior in every way
>>
Should of kept it as pixel art. I hate the shitty 3D cartoon graphics.
>>
>>343543405
I'm playing it right now. Plays great on the Vita.
Just entered the Desert dungeon.

I find it weird that most developers are ignoring the 3DS now, this game would work okay on it.
>>
>>343546614
>most developers are ignoring the 3DS now
Not as bad as how they;re treating the Vita tho
>>
>>343546743
Naw, more developers back the Vita atm. Square still has that SaGa game for it as well as World of FF.
>>
>>343547020
I mean it's easily enough to keep me interested in my Vita but looking at the IGN page or the Metacritic page makes me slightly depressed about the level of support it gets
and
>World of FF
doesn't help with this feeling of despair at all
>>
File: 121__8_.png (410 KB, 700x784) Image search: [Google]
121__8_.png
410 KB, 700x784
Something about it looked off to me.

I can appreciate how faithful it wants to be though.
>>
>>343547173
>IGN page or the Metacritic page
Which?
This doesn't even contain all the releases.

>doesn't help with this feeling of despair at all
Why would you feel "despair"? Games are games, we can't judge their quality yet, but it seems pretty solid from what was shown.

You have some sort of inherited bias it seems, your views won't change the fact of more support happening for the Vita. Whether or not you enjoy the games that haven't been released is a personal issue. What exactly is considered a "good" level of support that it isn't currently getting?
>>
I bought it on mobile back at the start of the year.

It's a damn good remake. Way better than Sword, at least. I don't mind the 3D because the original game was just reused assets anyway.
>>
>>343543405
I hope they dont force the shitty 3D graphics on SD2 and SD3.
>>
>>343548459
They're not gonna remake Secret of Mana, because they already ported it to mobile.

They're gonna be remaking SD3 in 3D though, because the entire point of Adventures was to celebrate the anniversary while gauging interest and setting up a framework for other remakes if it did well. Adventures' 3D is far from shitty, though, so I don't know if it'll be serviceable or not.
>>
>>343548720
Except the 3D is nice.
>>
>>343548863
I hope you misquoted, because I just said that.
>>
>>343548985
yeah meant for the other anon
it looks nice though and i'll probably pick it up eventually
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.