[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Complete the joke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: RMCoverPromo.jpg (950 KB, 2214x1658) Image search: [Google]
RMCoverPromo.jpg
950 KB, 2214x1658
Capcom, SquareEnix, and Konami walk into a bar
>>
>>343542827
Square pirouettes into the bar
>>
>>343542827
And the barber asks:
>"what kind of cut you want senpai?"
>>
I walk out
>>
Square Enix and CAPCOM are good you memer.
>>
Niggers die of aids
>>
>>343542827

Konami sits in the corner playing Pachinko
>>
>>343542827
capcom makes the others buy him drinks, swearing he'll pay them back once he gets his welfare

konami walks over to the jukebox and puts on "video killed the radio star" for eight consecutive plays

ignoring the bartender laughing at him, square repeatedly demands an appletini
>>
The bartender is Nintendo so they realize they're in an 80s cafe
>>
>>343542827
SquareEnix orders one drink after another, each one is different

Capcom orders eight of the same drink and calls it a night. An hour later he comes back for two more shots.

Having a good time and into his fifth drink, Konami suddenly throws it out and leaves, saying he's never drinking again
>>
>>343542827
They curse and massage their shins, muttering to themselves that next time they won't set the bar so low.
>>
>>343542827
its a bar with permanent happy hour and it turns out the liver is where their franchises are kept healthy
>>
>>343545381
Oh, snap.
>>
File: DARN YOU CUNT BANDICOOT.jpg (52 KB, 398x520) Image search: [Google]
DARN YOU CUNT BANDICOOT.jpg
52 KB, 398x520
>>343545381
>>
>>343542827
They get into an argument over who can fuck over their own franchises the hardest.

Square Enix goes first, making three sequels of the worst Final Fantasy and delaying the one game people wanted for over half a decade.

"Hold my beer," Capcom says and kills Mega Man, releases Street Fighter V and keeps MH and Ace Attorney in Japan.

"Ya'll small time," Konami says before killing all of its franchises, turning them into outlets for gambling loopholes in Japanese law.

Eager to see who won, they poll everyone in the bar. The results were clear. Sony wins again, baby
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.