[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72 KB, 1920x1080
What went wrong?
>>
No PC release and if they did it would suck because of music licensing
>>
>>343542107
we could mod them back you know
>>
this game could have potential if it was set in a real open world, have spray cans with more features like tear gas, attach cans to your skates for some mad pressure boost for speed and higher jumps, slam a can and make it explode from the pressure because fuck logic

have the police have real guns, make it take place in some real dark city like the city from akira with actual riots and shit
>>
Sega refuses to port JSRF to PC for whatever reason.

My OG xbox is dead and my 360 is soon to be dead soon I'll be forced to watch LP's for my yearly playthough.
>>
>>343542763
but they ported the shit prequel which sold like shit so now we have little to no chance to get this or a reboot

MAN FUCK MY LIFE JUST FUCK IT
>>
>>343542920
It sold well.
>>
>>343543282
any source? I just assumed it did like shit because it has like a thousand downloads on the android store while being next to free
>>
YES I AM BAKING A CAKE FOR MY SON, ITS HIS 30TH BIRTHDAY
>>
>>343543401
EXTRA SUGAR EXTRA SALT
>>
>>343542650
pretty sure there were spray can speed boosts
>>
>>343543639
yeah you lost spray cans and there was that fume coming from your skates so I figured that, it would be cool to see slots where you fit different colored cans for different stuff

like one type of can for jump boost, one for speed, maybe one for doing some cool flips
>>
how is Jet Set Radio on PC?
>>
>>343544134
I hate the original one, future I love to the point where it's one of my all time favorites
>>
File: Folderht9.jpg (443 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Folderht9.jpg
443 KB, 600x600
>>343541165
Nothing. It's a massive improvement on the first game, with more emphasis on general and maintaining high speed. The controls and grinding are also greatly improved.
The people who have played both and prefer the first one for having manual graffiti sprays are insane.
>>
>>343542650
but jet set radio future is set in a open world. jet set radio (the first game) is not
>>
>>343544817
I mean no loading screens and a bit more open design in that you don't transition from one area to the next trough a narrow alley or something like that
>>
>>343544954
If it was true open world, that might hurt the performance of the game even more. JSRF is 60fps most of the time, but there is considerable slowdown in certain areas, especially in the garage with all your members, so having loading screens is preferable.
>>
>>343545154
I'm talking about a modern JSRF reboot/sequel

we have hardware that can handle all this and with better graphics
>>
>>343541165

You just happened to play it and have massively shit taste.

This game doesn't have another installment is the real problem - 16 f**king years, man
>>
>>343545531
no I absolutely love the game but something went wrong as it didn't do well
>>
>>343543401
>>343543596
Worst song by a mile. I don't get people who pretend to like listening to that dying cat clawing at a chalkboard shit.
>>
>>343545703
it is the worst one but it is memorable and the lyrics are funny
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugo6ASPVu9g
the music was great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1BLJGu6IhI
graphics were really good for their time

the gameplay is amazing

it has really distinct character to it

what the fuck made it go so wrong? is it really just sega being retarded and not pumping any sequels because of their retardation?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.