[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this shit game even? >Murder mystery game has you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: Dan.jpg (46 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
Dan.jpg
46 KB, 460x215
What is this shit game even?
>Murder mystery game has you play mini games designed for the typical ADHD japanese child in order to progress instead of using logic
>Character development is non-existent. They just kill other characters out of the blue to progress the shitty plot without a solid motive
>Pink blood
How does /v/ even enjoy this weeb shit?
>>
>>343540294
First of all, you need to know that Saionji is the very best Bully Target Material.

Also, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.
>>
Its literally a more hands on, slightly darker themed Phoenix Wright
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 620x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 620x250
>>343540705
But can it blend, sir?
>>
>>343540294
the sequel is much, much better
>>
>>343541080
It will, if you try hard enough.
>>
""""improved"""" hangman gambit
>>
>>343540294
>westernfag tries to play a game that is not Halo
>>
Isn't this the one where the characters are designed using a dartboard?
>>
>>343540294
Sequel is better, but yes, things like the flat, cartoony characters and hot link blood make it hard to take the situation they're on seriously

I enjoyed both games, but I would still recommend Ace Attorney and Zero Escape before I recommend DR.
>>
>>343542595
>things like the flat, cartoony characters and hot link blood make it hard to take the situation they're on seriously
It's because you're not supposed to take it seriously in the first place.
>>
File: 2016-06-25-055008.jpg (117 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-25-055008.jpg
117 KB, 960x544
>>343541997
>>
File: Kuwata_execution.jpg (137 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Kuwata_execution.jpg
137 KB, 1024x576
>>343543103
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.