[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the general consensus on this fight? I fucking hate.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: aldritch1_tc.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aldritch1_tc.jpg
317 KB, 1920x1080
What is the general consensus on this fight?

I fucking hate. No fight has pissed me off like this so far in DS3.

>Two rings that boost rolling
>Farron Greatsword +2
>Died at least three times with Aldritch at or below 10% health

Literally the last time I got him down to one or two hits remaining, he fucking started spamming every projectile attack in a row and then warping faster. I wouldn't even consider it a hard fight, his moves are easily telegraphed, his health isn't too high. But one fucking miss-timed roll and I die. Its infuriating. I had to pause the fight to type this. Im gonna go give it another few tries, but what're your thoughts on this fight? What fights get your goat in this game?
>>
File: coolcoolmountain.jpg (145 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
coolcoolmountain.jpg
145 KB, 1500x844
On a side note the other boss(es) that pissed me off the most were O and S, so I guess it's fitting they occupy the same area.
>>
>>343538105

Cool idea. I beat it once solo and my second run as a sorcerer I had to summon because lol no damage and it was never overly hard. Dancer is the real bane of my existance.
>>
>>343538618

Yea I feel bad too because almost every fight up until Pontiff Sulyvahn and this fight are gimmick fights, like Yhorm with the special sword.

I'm legitimately worried about the dancer though. I like to roll and don't use a shield, I have a feeling that might make things tough.
>>
>>343538105
I thought it was pretty fun and memorable. Wasn't too hard either, I beat it on the 2nd try on my first playthrough. Just use fire weapons and keep moving.

Hardest fights for me were Brothers and Nameless.
>>
>>343539367
>>343538618
Its always interesting to me to see how differently players experience fights.

I got Pontiff and Deacons down on my first and second tries. I get to Aldirtch first time and get him to about 10%, think to myself man this is easy.

Then buttfucking proceeds.
>>
>>343538105
Still stuck on this fucker.
>>
>>343539162
Opposite actually, rolling will save you, blocking will get you shit rocked.
>>
I went in blind solo and won it first try but I was using an estoc
>>
>>343540371
Fantastic then. She is really the only boss I've been worried about thanks to /v/
>>
>>343540756
>She
>>
>>343539726
All three of these guys took me at least 10 tries as a sorcerer.

>Rapier does fuck all to the deacons, so I had to use a Scimitar for the rest of the game.
>Shoot magic missiles at Suhlivan, 50% of which he completely side steps.
>Scimitar does fuck all to Aldrich, so I had to obtain a chaos scimitar.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.