[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gentlemen. How do we save Battleborn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: ClO401SWYAA4jn8.jpg (93 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
ClO401SWYAA4jn8.jpg
93 KB, 675x1200
Gentlemen. How do we save Battleborn?
>>
Save Battleborn?

lol
>>
We don't. No company stupid enough to compete with Blizzard is worth saving.
>>
>>343535892
>>343535927
So what's the lifespan of Gearbox Software looking like Randy?
>>
All they had to do was make Borderlands 3, but they had to go and make this shit
>>
>>343536565
This is a tough one. They've hit a big blunder before and still managed to stay afloat. If they don't find a way to make Borderlands 3 fun as hell then they're boned.
>>
>>343536701
Pre-Sequel flopped. People stopped caring about Boredomlands after 2.
>>
How do you like the alcatel one touch fierce op?
>>
>>343535892
>again with the hamburg media markt faggot
>>
>>343536396
Competing with Blizzard was the least of the worries.

The cringe worthy writing was next level for this game, people thought Borderlands 2 was cringe worthy. This game just takes it to another fucking level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FElmjlzdSSM
>>
>>343536565
Unlikely they'll go under any time soon because of Borderlands. Worst case scenario they end up being bought by Activision or EA.
>>
>>343535892
You don't.

Go play TF2 instead if you don't like Overmeme.
>>
File: 3921346.jpg (8 KB, 414x472) Image search: [Google]
3921346.jpg
8 KB, 414x472
>Memebox will die in your lifetime
>>
>>343536852
That's Saturn you dork
>>
you can't save battleborn, they shot themselves in the nuts by

1) trying to compete against overwatch (even though they are completely different games)

2) appealing and catering to SJWs with 'empowered womyns'

3)
>ATTENTION ALL UNITS
>FEMENISM IS AWESOME

they tried to market against Blizzard, cater to a userbase that never plays/buys games, and they filled their game with "badass memes" and it just comes off as really fucking pathetic, like a 40 year old man trying to hang out with high school teens talking about how AWESOME and BADASS things are
>>
BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS BADASS
>>
File: 1424096978813.jpg (105 KB, 469x466) Image search: [Google]
1424096978813.jpg
105 KB, 469x466
>>343538063
>ATTENTION ALL UNITS
>FEMINISM IS AWESOME
Do they actually say that?
>>
>>343538290
To be fair the second line is used when you kill a female
>>
File: depositphotos_4526178_xs.jpg (106 KB, 424x283) Image search: [Google]
depositphotos_4526178_xs.jpg
106 KB, 424x283
put it in an incubator
>>
battleborn is awesome. its just the fact that overwatch came out at the same time which is why it's not doing great. any other time and it would have 10k+ players on right now. go and try it instead of bashing on it, its actually pretty badass
>>
>>343538623
Super subtle. I like it, here is your (You)
>>
>>343538290
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=328&v=GH0Ghg0N1xY

>>343538376
>D A M A G E C O N T R O L

>bb-b-b-but context
yeah, and 'context' for that clip used in the trailer was what? if they really wanted to convey that it was a voice line triggered by killing a female character multiple times, maybe they should have showcased it as such

but no, it's just used as a standalone clip in the trailer while showing off their diverse group of womyn characters
>>
>>343535892
We pull the plug. Death's sweet release is its only true salvation.
>>
>>343538812
>more damage control

if you have to rely on some random youtuber's annotation to explain something, it shouldn't have been in the game in the first place
>>
>>343536798
Probably because 2 had a lot of flaws, and Pre-sequel promised to keep all those flaws, while having even shittier characters and writing.
>>
I don't get the hate for Battleborn. I played both it and Overwatch, and it the gameplay blew my mind completely compared to the snorefest that was Overwatch. But of course all those blizz mongoloids overhyped it even though it barely deserves .1% of the fame it got
>>
>>343538812

that annotation has to be the most autistic thing i've ever read
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.