[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the Street Fighter 5's tier list according to Filipino
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: aekqZFF.png (319 KB, 626x561) Image search: [Google]
aekqZFF.png
319 KB, 626x561
This is the Street Fighter 5's tier list according to Filipino Champ, the world's greatest Dhalsim player.

Do you agree?
>>
people still play this game?
>>
www.eventhubs.com/tiers/sf5/
>>
cammy is too high
necalliis too low
sim is too low
>>
FChamp is a fucking dumb heel

and a homo
>>
>people still fall for the "Chun is top tier meme'
>>
>>343534556
What's the X-axis for?
>>
>>343534556
Street Fighter V already came out?
When did this happend?
>>
>>343535873

Don't bother, it's shite.
>>
>>343535873
When they decided being 50% through the development process is enough to release a game.
>>
What does the left right represent?
>>
>>343535189
some jap tournament had chun mirror gfs
it's just that none of the big names play her for some reason even though she has
>some of the best normals in the game
>probably the best v trigger except for necalli
>highest walk speed
>pretty fast and very far reaching overhead that can be combod off of while in v trigger
>comboable instant overhead
>among the best pressure in the game with air legs and instant toe stomp combos
>full combo from a 3 frame normal
I think people legitimately fell for the "lol no damage" meme even though she can do over 200 off a jab for no meter
>>
>>343536226
Hey, it worked for DMC4.
>>
I agree that Zangief is the worst character in the game. Give him back green first.
>>
>>343534556
i agree but zangief isnt that bad. its just that the fireball dp spammers are too good against him. make his v-skill cancel of single hit fireballs deal no grey damage and he will be fine. and why not? other people have fireball deflecters and parries. makes no sense to punish him so hard against fireball spammers
>>
swap nash for chunli and its correct
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 592x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 592x533
>>343534654
>eventhubs
>>
>>343536901
>www.eventhubs.com/tiers/sf5/
>>343536226
>>343536094
>>343535873
It's way better now, more characters and story patch just hit. Almost what it should have been on release.
>>
>>343534556
>Alex that high
HAAH WAAW
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.