[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dying Light - Maximum Overjew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Dying Light Enhance Edition.png (54 KB, 643x298) Image search: [Google]
Dying Light Enhance Edition.png
54 KB, 643x298
>Release "enhanced edition"
>Change basically nothing
>Don't even include dlc
>Charge full original launch price (without sales)
>Remove cheaper, non-enhanced edition from steam because it's basically the same and a much better deal
Can developers even get more greedy? This is double-dipping at its finest.
>>
It comes with the DLC though. The DLC you see there is for people who own the original version.
>>
>>343533187
>Charge full original launch price (without sales)
They notified about this about three months prior, all previous owners got a free upgrade
>>
>>343533187

the following added plenty of new stuff, loads of new weapons and even new facial animations, the characters all look different from vanilla.
that is in the base game too!
>Don't even include dlc
the enhanced edition is the game with all DLC, read the description retard.7
the call it the following enhanced because they released the following after they had released the dlc for the season pass
>>
Enhanced edition comes with all the DLC
if you are going to bitch about something, at least get the facts right.
>>
>>343533187

They did change something though, but instead of enhancing the visuals, they downgraded them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK7OoZlQrf4
>>
>>343533341
>>343533941
>>343533579
if the game comes with all the DLC, why do they still sell the season pass?
>>
So I owned the original, and now it's telling me I have the enhanced version.

So do I have the DLC with the car and shit?
>>
>>343534371
Because some people may have only the base game, which they bought before the Enhanced Edition came out.
>>
>>343534371
Anon you really need to actually start paying attention
>>
>>343534371
For people who bought the game before it came with dlc.
>>
>>343534371
for people who had the original base game
>>
>>343534524
No, you have the graphics improvements and updates.
The DLC with the car is The Following.
>>
>>343534543
not that i am arguing that they don't provide it all for free, it seems that they do, but didn't this anon say >>343533505 that all owners got free upgrades?

>>343534613
>>343534631
>>343534630
>>343534613
if everyone didn't get a free upgrade it seems like the SFIV situation where everyone got upgraded to "ultra" even if they didn't own it. i might indeed buy dying light now that i learned that it does come with all the dlc, but i might wait for the humble monthly bundle that has it.
>>
>>343534814
He means ''upgrades'' in the sense of the graphical upgrades the Enhanced edition has, not the DLC.
>>
Dead island 2 when?
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
my only question is can you turn off the fucking chromatic aberration
>>
>>343534371
people who own the base game and didn't buy it
are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>343535169
Cancelled
>>
>>343534814
>that all owners got free upgrades?
I think what that anon means is that when the following came out they put the price of the season pass up, but gave everyone who already had the season pass the following anyway, and also at the same time released the "enhanced edition" which was given to all base games as a patch.
anyway the following is god tier DLC that shit is better than an already great base game.
>>
Hopefully we will get even bigger city in DL2
>>
>>343534371
I bought the enhanced edition during the sale, I have most of the DLC except the season pass, the Harran Ranger Bundle , the Gun Psycho Bundle and the Volatile Hunter Bundle.
>>
That's odd. I paid $20 for the whole thing on PS4 a year ago and got all updates free.
>>
File: 2016-07-03.jpg (798 KB, 1923x1053) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-03.jpg
798 KB, 1923x1053
>>343535553
Yes. wish my toaster can run this thing better.
>>
>>343536680
those 3 bundles are quite recent, they were released after the following and are not part of the season pass
>>
>>343533187
Enhanced Edition includes all the DLC you retarded /v/ermin trash.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.