[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Microsoft Handheld When?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: images (1).jpg (18 KB, 480x306) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
18 KB, 480x306
Sony just gave up due to the Vita being a failure. Its the best moment for them to attack.
>>
File: 1435087591446.jpg (12 KB, 359x397) Image search: [Google]
1435087591446.jpg
12 KB, 359x397
>>343530747
>that shitty d-pad up top
>>
It's called the windows phone.
>>
Never. Mobile is where the future is. Everyone already has a smartphone, why invest in designing an expensive handheld for a smaller market share?
>>
>>343530747
And them Nintendo releases a new pokemon game.
Bam ded console, also they have MH and Yokai watch to backup. Is pretty much impossible to take the crown from Nintendo handhelds.
>>
>>343531232
The 3ds is still selling well. Even the psvita......in japan that is
>>
already exists
>>
>>343531232
Because touchscreen is an awful way to control certain genres of vidya. Also shitty microtransactions
>>
File: Adventures-Mana-Coming-West.jpg (125 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Adventures-Mana-Coming-West.jpg
125 KB, 600x338
>>343532315
Tell that to the companies.
>We have a fancy-looking action-rpg we're making on the cheap, what should we put it on
>how about vita since its fairly decent on power and resolution
>alright, but only if we also put it on Mobile since we're using unity, japan loves their phones, and can make up for any losses.
>now, let's sit on our asses before localizing it
>okay, now we're localizing it, both versions right, preferably the vita version first and foremost because it has buttons?
>fuck no, I told you I hate the vita, send the mobile version over only
>wouldn't people want to play an action-rpg with, i dunno, buttons, without the need for buying a some controller add-on?
>no, shut up
>OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THE MOBILE VERSION SOLD LIKE SHIT! IT CAN'T BE BECAUSE THERE ARE NO BUILT-IN BUTTONS ALONG WITH THE FACT THAT MOBILE IS EXTREMELY EASY TO PIRATE, PLUS WESTERN AUDIENCES HATE MAKING MOBILE PURCHASES OVER 99 CENTS! OH GOD, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!
>maybe we should send the vita version over? I mean, we have the translation right here, and this thing is in unity, so we can just slap it on and
>ALRIGHT FINE SEND IT OVER, BUT NO ANNOUNCEMENTS, JUST PUT IT ON THE STORE
>should we have it on sale because it took so long to bring this version over, entirely because of our own faults?
>FUCK NO, FUCK YOU BECAUSE I'M GOING TO MAKE THE MOBILE VERSION HALF PRICE ALONG WITH SECRET OF MANA, FUCK THE VITA AND FUCK YOU

Thanks, SE.
>>
>>343533617
That greentext pretty much sums everything up.
A shame as well because the vita is a very interesting system hardwarewise.
>>
>>343533617
This is actually pretty accurate
>>
>>343530747
>microsoft
>hardware
lol
>>
>>343533617
>OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THE MOBILE VERSION SOLD LIKE SHIT! IT CAN'T BE BECAUSE THERE ARE NO BUILT-IN BUTTONS ALONG WITH THE FACT THAT MOBILE IS EXTREMELY EASY TO PIRATE, PLUS WESTERN AUDIENCES HATE MAKING MOBILE PURCHASES OVER 99 CENTS! OH GOD, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!
This is pretty much why i think Dedicated Handheld Consoles won't die. Its way too fucking easy to pirate a game in ios or android, i know because i do it all the time
>>
>>343530747
Handhelds are on their way out. Soon you will only be able to get them from China.
>>
>>343534612

Historically it was also very easy to pirate handheld games, and still very possible on the 3DS.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.