[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
-So I was reading some of the Street Fighter lore and maybe I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 880137-090203vega.jpg (27 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
880137-090203vega.jpg
27 KB, 640x640
-So I was reading some of the Street Fighter lore and maybe I'm reading way too much into this but on the Street Fighter wiki and some interesting tidbits pop up in Cammy's article:

The second World Warrior tournament was announced and, discovering that Bison was part of it, Cammy felt a strange connection to him, and entered the tournament. She confronted Bison, who told her that she is a copy of him, that she killed for him, that he planted her in Delta Red (but didn't count on her losing her memories), and that he had no further use for her.

When Cammy confronted Bison, he told her that she was meant to become his next body, after his current physical manifestation was destroyed by his own Psycho Power. Cammy managed to break the twelve Dolls free from Shadaloo's mind control, and they confronted Bison together. He explained to Cammy that she was a clone of himself who possessed a small portion of his Psycho Power, and that if he were to die, she would die as well.

-It's also worth noting that Cammy wasn't the only body Bison planned to inhabit that he designed himself.

According to the official UK website, Abel is "actually nothing more than a genetically engineered replacement body created for use by M. Bison. He was to be disposed of with the other failed creations, but he alone managed to survive and escape ".

-Bison sure had a lot of options when it came to a replacement body, but Cammy is seemingly the one he prepared to inhabit. Abel didn't have any Psycho Power and as far as I know none of his other replacement ideas (like Ryu) did either.

Cammy fought against his psychic probing and rescued the Dolls from Bison's control with the Psycho Drive.

Cammy got the Dolls out of the Shadaloo base and then fell unconscious, no longer a clone, but an independent human.
>>
This part on Cammy seems rather vague and when (A Shadow Falls spoilers) Bison seems to die, Cammy is alive and well apparently. This could mean several things, but it might mean Bison's not dead (which would not be a surprise at all) or that Cammy is free from his Psycho Power.

The thing about M. Bison and Cammy is that I haven't seen much or any discussion about this part at all. I did some searching last night but aside from a Yahoo Answers result, nothing really came up. What are your opinions and thoughts on this? Personally it'd be kind of neat to see a new woman character that's revealed to be Bison's new body in SFVI and the reaction to that.
>>
JUST
>>
This is Neogaf at it again

Right?
>>
>>343528214
>Bison
>dead

He got hit with the Akuma's raging demon which rekt him into the astral plane and he still got a new body and came back for SF4/5

Bison will never die
>>
yes xe is
>>
File: 16917147.jpg (1 MB, 1074x1200) Image search: [Google]
16917147.jpg
1 MB, 1074x1200
Okay.
>>
ffs
>>
why do you have this up twice ?
>>343529146
>>
>>343530150
That's not me. Some other shitposter thought it was worth posting too. I have to commend his less half-assed formatting
>>
>>343530693

either shitpost right or don't shitpost at all

t. better OP
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.