[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into nightmare /v/? Theses motherfuckers are quickly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (90 KB, 300x282) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90 KB, 300x282
How do I into nightmare /v/?

Theses motherfuckers are quickly becoming my bane, and are more a pain then other demons
> tracking shots that insta kill you
>>
nigga just dodge to a side, thats the easy part
the hard one is keeping track of where they are and when they spawn, but if you kill them quickly you don't even have to bother dodging shit
>>
>>343525983
Git gud
>>
>>343525983
From what I've been playing recently, if you go around bunny hopping while changing your aiming like a madman the imps cannot properly aim at you; I'm guessing they not only lead the shot depending on where you are falling, but to also on where you are aiming too.
I'd post a webm, but 21:9 recordings don't like webm for dummies.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 350x250
>Bane?
>>
>>343525983
>new patch added original Doom weapon placement

My prayers have been answered
>>
>>343525983
shoot it until it dies
>>
Use the shotguns grenade launcher.
It fucks imps up
>>
>>343525983
stop using glory kills

they get you killed
>>
>>343529717
really? I glory killed half the stuff on UV (mostly because i'm an ammo hoarder)
>>
>>343529821
op said he's playing nightmare, enemies do so much damage it's rarely worth the risk
>>
>>343529717
Confirmed for never played on Nightmare
Glory kills are essential for stayin alive as there isn't enough health around arenas to pick up and one imp fireball puts you in the red
>>
>>343529821
>really? I glory killed half the stuff on UV (mostly because i'm an ammo hoarder)
Well, you should have said that first. Glory kills are useless in Nightmare, and they'll always get you killed; what's more, you get even more stuff from regular kills on low health than actually going for glory kills.
>>
>>343530054
whatever you say retard, i'm currently on argent facility on ultra nightmare
>>
>>343530054
>Confirmed for never played on Nightmare
Not him, but YOU are the one confirmed to playing on Nightmare.
You want health pick ups? Wait untill you are low on health and kill 2 enemies, you'll get a ton more stuff from that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.