[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't this localized but the shitty anime series is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: thickbox.jpg (94 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
thickbox.jpg
94 KB, 600x600
Why isn't this localized but the shitty anime series is?
>>
because little anime girls kissing
>>
>>343523112
if the anime is shit why would the game be good?
>>
>>343523112
It's actual trash. There's so many of these shitty anime fanservice games in Japan, and they're literally not worth playing. They're on the level of licensed movie games except with anime girls in them.
>>
>>343523112
Because localization companies realize that nintendo fans don't buy anything that isn't first party nintendo game. It's not profitable.
>>
>>343523441
but SMT4 was the best selling SMT game every made.
>>
File: Shakugan_No_Shana_DS.jpg (36 KB, 275x248) Image search: [Google]
Shakugan_No_Shana_DS.jpg
36 KB, 275x248
>>343523112
That is generally the case, though? Games based on anime or manga almost never get localized.
>>
>>343523343
They are always better than the anime itself though
>>
Post some gameplay footage or something. Unless it's about dry-humping maids or guiding Kuro's tongue I doubt it's something anyone actually wants to play.
>>
File: smug anime girl (2).jpg (174 KB, 1278x1854) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl (2).jpg
174 KB, 1278x1854
>>343523112
>anything F/SN-related
>not shitty
>>
>>343525375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlNJjfdCcJg

>chibishit

On another note, holy shit this guy's voice.
>>
>>343525752
Is he related to mario
>>
>>343523343
>They're on the level of licensed movie games except with anime girls in them.
That's kind of an oxymoron considering that having anime girls automatically makes them better.
>>
>>343523112
Is that the one with all the loli lesbians that I seem to fap to at least once a week?
>>
File: ilg.jpg (56 KB, 597x343) Image search: [Google]
ilg.jpg
56 KB, 597x343
>>343525752
Game looks boring, but seems they know what people want at 4:00
>>
>>343523595
Exceptions happen when nintendrones are desperate as fuck for any game to play and the month SMT4 came out, the 3ds was dry as fuck.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.