[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it actually worth 15 euros? Have they fixed the game to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Batman_Arkham_Knight-coverart.jpg (147 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Arkham_Knight-coverart.jpg
147 KB, 960x960
Is it actually worth 15 euros?

Have they fixed the game to make it actually playable, when compared to the shitfest that it was on release date?
>>
>>343520820
No, just buy is on Console.

There is no need to own a PC anymore due to the power of the Xbox One and PS4 now.
>>
>>343521253

Yeah, nah, I don't feel like buying either of those consoles just for one or two games.
>>
They didn't fix it at all. Just avoid it
>>
File: 215-hank-hill-smoking.jpg (27 KB, 364x366) Image search: [Google]
215-hank-hill-smoking.jpg
27 KB, 364x366
>mfw I got it free with my 970 but because I had before November they gave me every single batman game and DLC also

And yet I haven't played any of them.
>>
>>343520820
If you have 16 gigs of Ram, sure you can play it without stuttering all over the place.
Otherwise you would still have to limit it to 30FPS

Overall the game is good and if you're into Arkham Games it's definitely worth it.
Tank sections and lack of proper bossfights make it worse, but the gameplay is a big improvement in all other aspects.

3.5/5
>>
>>343521353

They didn't fix anything at all?

Shit.

>>343521524

>16GB of RAM

Nah, I got 8.

Guess I'll skip on this entry in the series for now.

Cheers, fellas.
>>
Does this have some denuvo shit? I ain't shilling 15 bucks for something I don't know will run ok on my machine.
>>
>>343522226
Shilling? Why did I say shilling? I meant shelling out.
>>
It's fine, you just need to use graphics settings suited for your system(if you're using nvidia just use experience's optimal settings), otherwise it won' be able to keep with your speed of movement and that's what causes stuttering. If you set up graphics right then it's perfectly playable. All the morons just put everything to max and then get surprised when their half-asses mustard machine can't handle the load and think it's Rocksteady's fault.
>>
>>343522284

>Why did I say shilling?

Influenced by /v/'s overuse of the word.

Also, yes, it has Denuvo.
>>
>>343520820
I just finished this two days ago, the game works fine on my 4 year old GPU. They fixed pretty much all performance problems with the exception of crashes, although whether it crashes on your system or not is pure dependent on your rig, there's no actual way to deduce what causes the crashing.

Buy it first then test run it for a bit. If it crashes for you even with all the solutions then refund it.
>>
>>343521718
I've got 8 gigs of ram and a 980. It runs well now, never dropping below 60 and getting a solid 120 indoors.
>>
File: 1414863843532.png (129 KB, 442x444) Image search: [Google]
1414863843532.png
129 KB, 442x444
I cant unlock the 30fps frame limit. Messing with the .ini just wont effect the game, and I've got 16gb of ram and pretty good hardware. 30fps is intolerable, especially when driving.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.