[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, can we all finally agree that god of war games are fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
So, can we all finally agree that god of war games are fucking trash? Even sonyfaggots are finally admitting it just so they can defend the massive changes of the new game.
>>
>>343518289
Heh us nintendrones eh. Cant wait for the new zelda #27176363892. Wats ur fave super mario? Mine is super mario #255253772.
>>
>>343518289
i liked god of war 1 and 2 just kinda relax and play
>>
>>343518289
only ascension was shit. all the ones before are awesome
>>
The fact only non-fans are finding issue with the gameplay changes shows only ultra-casuals played it. Of course it's shit.
>>
I have very fond memories of God of War 3 to be qompletely honest familia.

I remember having goosebumps most of the time and liking the sick greek god tunes. I only didn't like the pacing at times because there were areas where you just walked around.

Will never forget chasing Hermes, that shit was rad when it happened for the first time.
>>
I liked 1&2, never played the rest
>>
>>343520278
This. I'm a fan of games like DMC but I'll most likely have to actually try when I play them. GoW is the perfect game to just turn your brain off and slice shit up
>>
>>343518289
i liked them. they were simple fun. not sure what the hell they were thinking by making GOW4 the last of us.
>>
Gow 123 are pretty good
>>
GOW 1 and 2 are fucking great
I hated GOW 3 because everyone turned into a fucking asshole in that game.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.