[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit, the grandmaster armors are so expensive. Even crafting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: grandmaster.jpg (460 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
grandmaster.jpg
460 KB, 1920x1080
Holy shit, the grandmaster armors are so expensive. Even crafting the stuff yourself will still cost you a lot of money. I've never had money problem, but getting grandmaster armor together just drowns my coin purse.
>>
Start selling all your crafting supplies and ingredients that you no longer need. At that point in the game you'll probably have mountains of them sitting in your inventory and you can get a lot for them.

That's what I did when I needed money for everything in the expansion and was surprised to see that I had enough coin by the end to buy everything 3 times over.
>>
clear the "hanse", pick up shit from every single bandit you killed (like 30 of them)

should net you 5000+ gold per hanse, if not 10000
>>
>>343515708
Kill people, sell their swords

rinse and repeat
>>
It's supposed to be end game content
>>
>>343516159
what's the hanse ?
>>
>>343518772
bandit fortresses
>>
>>343515708
>Holy shit, the grandmaster armors are so expensive.

I had a habit of picking up every fucking piece of crap I found and sold everything each time I get near full. Would fast travel to some blacksmith each time just to offload my shit. So By the time I could make grandmaster armors... I was able to afford everything and still had lots of money left.
>>
File: 1457102619074.png (223 KB, 748x390) Image search: [Google]
1457102619074.png
223 KB, 748x390
>>343515708
I guess now ill be geralt of comfy
>>
File: Victim.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Victim.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
A drunken racist burnt down his shop, townspeople hate him for calling the police, and yet new players were instructed to kill him with bees for his loot. That blacksmith not worth mentioning has led a hard life.
>>
>>343516159
better yet, don't clear them as in capture them by defeating the area boss, just wipe out the bandits, loot, meditate and they'll respawn just repeat, it also helps if you have the concoction to overcome being overburdened too.

Another thing to do is look for their alarm system and set it on fire using igni if they haven't already done it when you attack, this will cause reinforcements to arrive
>>
>>343521293
He was a dickhead and the drunkard was sorry. Next you go around being apologetic for elven scum.
>>
File: tw3dlc-1443224709921_large[1].jpg (43 KB, 626x352) Image search: [Google]
tw3dlc-1443224709921_large[1].jpg
43 KB, 626x352
Am I the only one who played the game dressed in the starting shirt? maximum swag > armour rating
>>
>>343515708
i was able to craft 3 or 4 but not all of them by the end. Still fine tho
>>
>>343521293
>and yet new players were instructed to kill him with bees for his loot
what?
>>
>>343522892
Everybody who doesn't play since 3 knows that Manticore is maximum swag. If you don't switch, you probably suck dwarven cocks.
>>
>>343515708
That's the cost of going full master
>>
tfw no more witcha
>>
>>343515708
>had about 30k
>waster it all on that fucking jew sandnigger and his shitty enchants
>never used any of his enchants
>money problem in BaW

Did you fell for jew meme too ?
>>
>>343522892
>Am I the only one who played the game dressed in the starting shirt
yes because you are the only one that retarded, I expect you played on easy too
>>
Just wait until the end of the main quest and pick up fancy gold armor laying on the ground.
>>
>want to wear sick new armor
>geralt has more swag in simple tunics

life is hard
>>
>>343523425
ow edge
>>
>>343522854
After he called the Black Ones, that drunk fuck had no regrets between the time he burnt his shit down and you finding him.
>>
Thanks anons. Got money now but no monster livers
>>
>>343523143
I use the range enhancement, anti-degradation runes and the "cast quen on fight FOR FUCKING FREE".
>>
>>343523060
if you push a beehive over to him he'll get killed wicker man style. Then you can take his shit, meditate and he respawns with a full inventory again
>>
>>343525473
Its been patched sadly.
>>
>>343515708
find bandit kill em and collect their weapons and armor. Guy who makes grandmaster eq buys them for the most money
>>
God, I wish the fablesphere was it's own mini expansion.
Like, a little boy could be trapped in there and it's Geralt's contract to bring him out.

Everything about it was great
>>
>Getting towards the end of Blood and Wine
>Get the 'Oh shit nigger, better manually save because we're almost done here' message
>Start getting the 'end of a good RPG blues'
>tfw no more Witcher
Then Geralt smiles towards the camera at the end
>>
The only armor i use is that edgy black one. Pretty good gold bonus
>>
File: witcher-3-aerondight.jpg (389 KB, 1920x1078) Image search: [Google]
witcher-3-aerondight.jpg
389 KB, 1920x1078
Holy fucking shit Aerondight is so OP in W3
Whirl was also already OP

You combine both of them and you melt any boss fight in 10 seconds. It was so good it wasn't fun and i had to switch out.
Jesus fuck.
>>
>>343526668
I just love it. Using it in NG+ and at lvl 75 it's still fucking up everything it touches. I want to get to BaW as fast as possible to get the NG+ version.
I only use it because it has been my weaponfu since 1.
>>
>Years from now
>You're playing Cyberpunk 2077
>You come across a man who sells mirrors
>yfw
>>
Swords from the bodies of grunts from the Order go for like 227 gold a pop. You can get a real fat coin purse really fucking fast by pawning those shits off 'cuz they're magical weapons or some shit.
>>
File: 1430626873049.jpg (21 KB, 175x187) Image search: [Google]
1430626873049.jpg
21 KB, 175x187
>>343526156
>Then Geralt smiles towards the camera at the end

>tfw you return the smile and then get real fucking fucking sad
>tfw the author will never share rights with the company and craft a Witcherverse to allow for new forays into the series because he erroneously believes that the books were what drew people to the series and to Geralt, not the non-canon alternative universe vidya which he doesn't give two shits about
>>
>>343522892
>tfw beating the Ass Creed games with only the hidden knife
>>
File: Tw3_journal_regis.png (417 KB, 654x727) Image search: [Google]
Tw3_journal_regis.png
417 KB, 654x727
>>343528389
>Book sales increase EXPONENTIALLY with the game releases, especially with 3
>"Wow, look at all these book sales that I, and only I am the cause of. Maybe a few of my loving customers will scrape the bottom of the barrel and play those god forsaken Nintendos I had licensed."

I appreciate that he MADE the story, and they may very well be better, I don't know yet. The dude is still delusional if he thinks he would have reached the heights he has if not for the game series
>>
>>343528389
>>343530250
>Andrzej Sapkowski
>JK Rowling

Why are authors so 'no fun allowed' these days?
>>
>>343516159
If you begin the quest but leave before you capture the base, all the enemies respawn when you return.

Infinite dosh.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.