[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not that bad Seriously anon, did you even try it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: elder-scrolls-online.jpg (2 MB, 2120x1192) Image search: [Google]
elder-scrolls-online.jpg
2 MB, 2120x1192
It's not that bad

Seriously anon, did you even try it?
>>
>>343514093
I didn't try it because /v/ told me to only play Nintendo and Blizzard, maybe Dark Souls
>>
>>343514093
>it's not that bad

thats what my youth pastor told me every time he made me suck his dick, but it doesn't make it true.
>>
>>343514093
I did, it's terrible and the daily shill posts aren't helping.
>>
>>343514093
>>343514156

It is really bad tho, not even Top 5 MMORPG
>>
File: sFlUp.jpg (38 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
sFlUp.jpg
38 KB, 500x485
>>343514093

Speaking of Elder Scrolls, what mods would you guys recommend for a veteran of gaming culture to make Skyrim half way decent?

I've been looking at combat mods shown here,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnBvi4eLmbU

by my fellow e-celebrity who views me as a God.

Help me obi-wan-/v/inobi you're my only hope!
>>
I dont have time for " its not bad " games

Be a great game or gtfo
>>
>>343514093
It's actually decently fun for a MMO.

Which isn't saying much, MMOs fucking suck.
>>
File: Noose.jpg (10 KB, 253x380) Image search: [Google]
Noose.jpg
10 KB, 253x380
>>343514343
>MMORPG

>what would you recommend
>for a veteran of gaming culture

http://www.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose Here, anon.
>>
It was easy to make a cute elf so that was nice.
>>
>>343514093
It's surprisingly not bad, but it's also not particularly good. Really just a single player game desu. Dramatic turnaround though, I played the open beta and it fucking sucked.
>>
>>343514487

I think you've underestimated my post immensely all I'm going to say is have a second, or perhaps a third read and maybe then you'll grasp just what angles I'm trying to come at you from. You know there's more than 360 degrees of autism right?

Autism is just the beginning. Just wait to see what the future has in stall for your kind.
>>
>>343514093
I played the beta years ago.

It was shit.

Unless they rehauled the game with something else, it'll still be shit.
>>
File: toddgun.png (419 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
toddgun.png
419 KB, 600x610
>>343514343
>that pic
>'veteran of gaming culture'
>watching brodual
>obi-wan-/v/inobi

NEVER SHOULD'VE COME HERE
>>
I played it in the beta.
I didn't like it.
I don't want to pay for a game that I didn't like on the off chance that they fixed it flaws.
>>
I've been patching it for the last two days.
I only get 6 hours a day to patch things and it was only going at 500 kb/s
Woe is life living in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.