[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you more or less excited for FFXV having read the movie spoilers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Final Fantasy XV.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy XV.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
Are you more or less excited for FFXV having read the movie spoilers and the leaks?
>>
>>343513403
Kingsglaive sounds way better than I expected, so I'm pretty hype.
>>
>>343513403
Haven't read a single thing but am excited as of few days ago. Just rekindle love for FF series few days ago.
>>
I want to watch the movie more then ever now .
>>
japanese version of the movie comes out in exactly a week

any of you going to stream it

also the fact that an ultima / diamond weapon makes an appearance means this will be the best ff film
>>
>>343513403
There is no "leaks" on XV, those were all proven fake. The movie spoilers from Japan all sound good and the reviews for the movie so far are very positive.
>>
File: diamond weapon ffxv.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
diamond weapon ffxv.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>>343513972
Diamond weapon being in isn't really a spoiler since you can see it in the E3 trailer.
>>
>>343513972
Isn't it just a theater release?
>>
>>343513403
Post the leaks.
>>
>>343514564
Is this one of the giants you see in the crying dad trailer?
>>
File: concept art.jpg (466 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
concept art.jpg
466 KB, 2048x1536
Huge-ass artbook fucking when, SE? Art-wise, this might be their best work to date.
>>
>>343515924
http://pastebin.com/HQQ0Ksex

And those aren't really leaks. The movie had an early screening like two days ago.
>>
>>343516101
>wanting all the arts of the cut content
>>
>>343516546
If you're trying to imply Insomnia was supposed to be a normal fully explorable city at one point, it wasn't. Even early mockups only showed empty burning streets after it got invaded.
>>
>>343516546
That isn't cut content, that artwork was shown on display literally today for the first time. And Insomnia is already confirmed to be exporable as a battlefield, the only thing they said was that it doesn't function as a town because it's a battlefield instead.
>>
>>343516976
>the most interesting city is not explorable
Thanks Hackjime
>>
>>343517236
Find a single shot of Insomnia being a normal explorable city with shops, NPCs and side-quests in Versus. Hint: it doesn't exist.
>>
>>343517510
"Not being in Versus" is not an excuse. When all the early promo materials are set in the city I expect a huge part of the game is going to be there.
They have 10 years for fuck sake, they can't even make something interesting.
>>
>>343517739
You know full well it wasn't in development for 10 years. And why are you blaming the current staff and whine about "cut content" when the thing you're demanding was never in the works at all?
>>
>>343517236
See>>343517170

Insomnia was always a battlefield you retard.

>>343517739
Yes it fucking is, if it was never planned then you have no legitimate reason to complain about it. The early promos from 2006-2009 were literally CGI concept trailers, not even a fucking game, all done before any game even existed. In 2010 when we first saw actual game the first thing we saw was Noctis running around Leide in the desert area and running to a gas station, then fighting a Behemoth in a street in Insomnia where you can see fire in the back, confirming it was already a battlefield at that point, as did the 2011 footage again showing that same area with the same street just being a battlefield. It was never a "town". Insomnia right now is confirmed to still be a battlefield.
>>
>>343518167
I mean, I do get why people would want to explore Insomnia in full, but I can also imagine the faces of SE execs if the devs told them that they're gonna spend a year or two making a huge-ass city only to nuke it after an hour.
>>
>>343517739
I don't really get folks like you

What is there to "explore" in these cities?
We got giant Altissia with all the side content and relaxation.

Having a huge dark city as a battle arena overrun by your enemies is much better and impactful than it being a shallow sandbox.

Overall for me this game's main appeal is combat and battle sequences so I guess I'm a bit biased in that regards, but still.
>>
>>343516014
No.
This is a weapon of the empire.
Those giants are gods of some sort.
>>
>>343516196
>HQQ0Ksex
>sex

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: UzxSRlvKYmQ.jpg (16 KB, 452x377) Image search: [Google]
UzxSRlvKYmQ.jpg
16 KB, 452x377
>less than 89 days until we'll get to play this game after all these years.

Is this even real?
>>
>>343519653
I still remember the years where the only info we were getting were badly translated and misinterpreted impressions of rehashed CG trailers in SE's Closed Mega Theaters.
Those were dark times.
>>
>>343520052
For the entirety of 2007 the footage was only shown behind closed doors, we didn't even get to see that 2007 CGI footage until 2008 which most of it got repurposed into the 2008 trailer that was on that Cloud dvd.

I remember even the 2006 footage from E3 didn't get put online until December 2006, 5 months after it was first shown.
>>
>>343520052
2013's E3 was hell of a hype train though
Too bad the game's showcases and info dumps after 2014 became inconsistent as fuck.

To this date I have such a love-hate attitute towards Tabata. Dude keeps bouncing between saying completely stupid as fuck shit and stuff that reinforces the hype after that
To this day I'm not 100% sure if this game will be the GOTYest of GOTYs or a complete letdown.
>>
>>343520862
Well, the E3 2013 footage was all a mockup so it didn't have to actually work; just look pretty. The staff were also shitting bricks.

https://wired.jp/2015/09/20/square-enix/2/
>For the company, the 2013 E3 in Los Angeles was a big opportunity to unveil FFXV to the public. But the staff felt anxious and uneasy.
>Hasegawa: The feedback we received was great. However, the development staff were scattered across several divisions: the 1st Production Department, which handled the development, Visual Works, which handled the movies, and the 3rd Department, responsible for the technology R&D. Such cooperation could only be temporary and we knew that if the communication between them failed, the game would never materialize.
>As it happened, the company underwent a reorganization roughly at the same time and the zealous, enthusiastic staff spearheaded by the future Business Division 2 director Hajime Tabata formed a new studio, pulling all the key members under the same roof. This experience gave BD2 openness to experiment and cross the usual company borders.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.