[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 18
File: maxresdefault.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
Tomorrow
>>
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>343512620
I like them both. They're like the odd couple
>>
I don't even care about the games, I just watch it for the awkward moments.
>>
Here is some GDQ cringe you might have missed. Some guy keeps talking about suicide and then says he's going to kill everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sAjEGbTLlk
>>
>>343512780
>odd couple
Have chibi and caveman kissed yet?
>>
>go to schedule
>ctrl+f noir
>0 hits
My disappointment is off the scales.
>>
>>343513002
He was streaming at Twitch recently. Said that he basically spoke before thinking and no one really told him to stop, so he didn't know better. Was embarassed about the whole thing afterwards.
>>
File: 1454239816972.gif (2 MB, 250x343) Image search: [Google]
1454239816972.gif
2 MB, 250x343
>>343513337
>13337
>>
chibi:
>big dick
>dress very nice
>girlfriend
>makes money playing vidya

caveman:
>bitter
>no gf
>rude and disliked
>>
>>343513087
They should actually make content together and just whine at each other. I would watch it
>>
>>343512807
it's like watching the superb owl for the commercials

really a shame when people start to criticise the awkwardness though. that poor Crash Bandicoot kid got banned just for being a sperg - in sperg-central
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 561x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 561x650
Post yfw "I would really prefer if you'd be quiet"
>>
>>343513305
he gets uglier and more masculine with every passing year
>>
Okay, guys, we have one day to make our new epic meme. Last event we got them to read a "my wife's children" donation comment. What should we do now?
>>
File: 1370488742464.jpg (201 KB, 1604x917) Image search: [Google]
1370488742464.jpg
201 KB, 1604x917
>>343513568
>>
>>343513637
Do some SJW/feminist shit
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 720x1280
>>343513568
>>
File: noir5.jpg (56 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
noir5.jpg
56 KB, 576x1024
>>343513595
Is he skipping out on those hormones or something?
>>
>>343513637
Shout outs to cosmo
>>
>>343513761
he isn't a tranny, just a faggot
>>
Due to shit like Chibi/caveman and the crash guy people who attend are becoming more self conscious about what they say and do meaning less cringe.

Hopefully we'll still get some though.

Can you guys post more GDQ cringe?
>>
File: 1466406943024.jpg (41 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1466406943024.jpg
41 KB, 436x436
>>343512620

You decide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8rUzA8O_aQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtPIGdd3mpo

I think Chibi was in the wrong for not respecting CavemanDCJ.
>>
>>343512585
>>343513002
>>343513337
it is more funny that these faggots thought there sense of humour was shared by others
>>
File: 1460275533431.jpg (14 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
1460275533431.jpg
14 KB, 268x268
>Cosmo was so assblasted about people using the WinWaker emote in his chat that he threatened to sue Twitch for emotional abuse if they didn't remove it
>>
File: 1461916400967.jpg (121 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1461916400967.jpg
121 KB, 1024x768
>>343513962
caveman is a cool guy, I wonder if he actually watched hidamari
>>
File: 1418848078906.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1418848078906.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>343512585
>>343512620
10/10 spergkino.
>>
>>343512807
Those barely even happen anymore. They successfully killed all the fun and turned it into a sterile money laundering event.
>>
>>343513770
A lost friend.
>>
>>343514132
What tf happened to this guy? One day he's just playing Smash, the next day he has lipstick on and claims to have a pussy
>>
Fuck off. You spazzs are the reason AGDQ and SGDQ are such ass.
>>
>>343514239
His parents taught him that it was normal for boys to wear nail polish and probably encouraged it. They also called him Cosmo.
>>
>>343514335

Fucking hippies
>>
you're pretty stupid if you don't think caveman was in the wrong there.

what does he think this is? some life-altering event? it's a fucking speedrun of a game that was released in 1999, meaning silly comments from some guy that sits next to you comes with the territory. you know autistic grown ups are prone to outbursts, right? caveman sperged out.
>>
File: Giant Mermaid Sad.png (251 KB, 653x370) Image search: [Google]
Giant Mermaid Sad.png
251 KB, 653x370
>>343513595
>tfw you're getting older and you don't know how to transition from a cute twink to a handsome older gentleman.
>>
>>343514425

It was disrespectful none the less. Caveman gave up his time to attend GDQ and play for them, and Chibi couldn't be respectful of that.
>>
>>343514425
He wouldnt shut the fuck up and was trying to be funny for the camera and failing, nothing is worse than someone trying to be funny.
>>
>>343513637
something about being triggered
>>
>>343514425
chibi is a full on aspie autistic. yeah as civil people we are supposed to be tolerable towards spergs, and caveman was, but a man can only take so much.
he was respectful, least he didn't say he would knock the guy out if he doesn't shut the fuck up
>>
>>343514425
there is only so much you can listen to a ADHD autist while trying to perform under the pressure of thousands of viewers
>>
>>343512620
Hey doofus, meathead, Fuckass, ASSHOLE!!!!!!

BOY DO I GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU FUCKING PABN (read: pussy ass bitch nigga)

It was Chibi's fucking birthday. The point of AGDQ isn't to play the game casually you dick. This wasn't caveman's house faggot. IT's supposed to do an entertaining run and take donations for cancer.

Caveman, the asperger asshole he was, probably bought a plane ticket so he would come and play video games, pack them up, and go back home. If that isn't aspergers I don;t know what is.

You know what caveman reminds me of? He reminds me of you and all your kind. Dark broody faggots such as yourself who like to sit in corners and just gaze into the distance. You;re supposed to be social.

Chibi is an ABSOLUTE ALPHA. He penetrated Caveman's space and began to dominate the air by imposing his will. The room was Chibi's. Caveman is such a beta cuck faggot that he could do nothing for half the playthrough.

Faggot
>>
File: 1418850888476.jpg (22 KB, 225x255) Image search: [Google]
1418850888476.jpg
22 KB, 225x255
>>343515882
Why are you so hostile.

Does the thrill of anonymously attacking strangers over the internet get your chode to tickle? Perhaps you should consider paying attention to your overdue bar tab. Oh wait im going to guess you dont leave that crusty old basement you call your home. Perhaps if you took one moment, one day, nay, one passing second to think about your situation in life you would realize that in the end nothing is worth while and that the most you can do to positively impact this world and all other worlds in the known universe is to finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch in the back of your mind. The thought you dare not acknowledge lest you finally man up the cojones, balls for your impoverished foolhardy ass, to FINALLY take that power cord, sticky and grimy with caked on layers of doritos crumbs, sweat, and semen. A frothy, disgusting mixture of bodily waste that so accurately sums up who and what you and your lifestyle represent: Absolute scum. Not one more second should pass where you continue to contribute to the enthropic heat death of known reality. Take that power cable. Take that disgusting mound of semen, rubber, and disgusting food particles. Take it. Take all 8 feet of it from the very wall in which its plugged to the half dismantled box that you use to type this message to me. Take it, and finally, FINALLY, itch that scratch. Tie it as tight as you can around your neck, make sure that one end is securely fastened to the ceiling, and take that final plunge. That final step off your bent and mangled chair, the unfortunate piece of plastic used to carry your morbidly obese welfare person. Take that final step. Take that final step into the halls of darness and obscurity. Do it. Kill yourself. For the good of all mankind you mother fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>343516050
What's the point of your post? It's not funny and its like you're trying to become popular in the most passive aggressive way.

I can tell you're homosexual and probably the typical extremely pale shut in white male who ended up becoming gay and liking anime due to being socially inept/retarded and unable to function outside of being a deaf mute and of which its easy to tell someone like you gets picked on daily weather it be online or back in high school which, I'm sure you're underage and probably just got into high school.

That being said kiddo, it's even worse when you start posting poorly drawn nip cartoons and posting gay smilies trying to fit in here when you're clearly one of those losers who believes in 'internet culture'.

I expect a very mad as fuck response from you trying to claim all sorts of bullshit to ease yourself into damage control, but I'm not going to reply, I just wanted to let you know that weak, effeminate men like you are why society is so shit today.

There's nothing wrong with a hobby but when you have losers at life like you saving cartoon screengrabs and acting eerily effeminate either 'pretending' to be a faggot or are a faggot who has no friends due to harassing anyone who tried being nice to you with you sexually depraved mindset trying to force your sexual fetish onto others of which who told you off OR they tricked you into inserting objects up your ass to only record it and spread it everywhere to make fun of you for being a fag.

That being said kiddo I'm starting to see your kind leave the comfort zone of where you're from, either coming to /new/, /pol/, or even just anywhere but your sideshow freak homes.Though if you are an adult, that's extremely pathetic and you should consider suicide if you have not already for I'm sure your parents are embarrassed that they bothered keeping such a mistake alive.

If the change you're not white, that makes it even more hilarious, specially if you're a spic.
>>
File: 1418829201057.png (93 KB, 203x345) Image search: [Google]
1418829201057.png
93 KB, 203x345
>>343516221
Why do you persist you miserable little asshole?

Do you realize just what a waste you are? Just what a miserable little person you've turned out to be.think. Think back. to your childhood. Think about how full of promise and excitement you were. Now think about how you've suffocated and murdered that child under the weight of your own inadequacy. You've disappointed everyone, you know. Your mother can barely stand the sight of you, you are now as much the child she took to her breast as the cancerous lump growing in her uterus is. At least that lump of cells holds no false promise but peace from your wretched existence. Think back to all the people you ever encountered in your squandered life and say a quiet apology to them for being a complete waste of their time and faith. That girl who actually liked you, who you so foolishly indulged in fantasies of being married to and having children with and dying peaceful, gray haired on a bed with. Just think, she's currently rutting with some other, much more successful man(unlike you, who could barely be called a man, let alone human), filling her womb with his seed, propagating his lineage. Do you feel it? Do you hear it? Her nails on his back. Her moans of ecstasy when he takes her. They'll have a long, happy future together. A better one than you could've ever given her. .Your lineage is squandered on rags, dying, encrusted, yellowing rags and filling the dank air of your festering living area. You have failed not just as a person, but as a basic living being. You waste your time on message boards. You snap at people who have no identity, who will come and go through your life, and you meet them with hostility. Killing yourself would simply be a benefit to you so in all actuality I hope you never die. I hope you just keep living, in this constant state of mediocrity and anger.
>>
>>343515882
>>343516050
>>343516221
>>343516270
Nice memes, guys.
>>
>>343516270
I'm an Alpha male,

And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasnos you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her girlfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm fucking her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly aks for your he;lp with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?
>>
File: 1420836761048.jpg (58 KB, 492x480) Image search: [Google]
1420836761048.jpg
58 KB, 492x480
>>343516430
You think you can just copy me? The way i speak? The way i think? The way in which i artistically and surgically annihilate you and your worthless opinions and self conscious?

You think that you can rival the destructive raw force that a mighty being of pure energy and nature such as i am capable of? You're nothing. You exist in a bubble of your own design, sitting and wallowing in a puddle of urine and self pity, wondering why and when your life went wrong. At some point, perhaps in grade school, high school, college, hell, maybe your mid 20's, you had dreams. You had it all. A girl you wanted, a job you needed, a family you so desperately wanted to feel the necessity of love from. But then it was all swept away. You got complacent and lazy, your lumbering useless mound of flesh and pubic lice, the meat sack, the thunderous trunks on which you walk, your individual person and design, your silhouette, a revolting mass comparable only to a midgetized blob monster of which God himself looks upon in shame. You have only ONE course of action in which you can benefit the world, nay, society at large. Those people in which you share a familiar landscape. Those individuals all of more important worth than you. You have ONE way to show that your life had any meaning other than as a means to continue the respiratory cycle of plants. Tomorrows eve, you shall commit your last sinful act as a member of this decrepit earth. The earth you made decrepit as a result of your intollerable, poisonous existence. You shall climb to the very heights of the tallest spire in the city you reside. And you'll take one step off the edge. Your body will tumble and splatter across the pavement as if a water balloon filled with blood, ink, sweat, and copious amounts of semen. You'll be a martyr for a greater cause, eliminating the inferior from this world. Making it a better place for all of us. The Master Race.
>>
>>343512620
Chibi, no doubt.
Caveman was reacting as any annoyed person trying to just do their thing would, annoyed and bitter. Chibi obviously didn't take his pills for ADHD and tried stealing a spotlight that wasn't his. He wasn't even invited to the couch, the nigga just came in to shit up the run. It could've been anyone else, it's just that Caveman's run was up and Chibi came in during that time. All the dude wanted to do was at games fast, and here you have this screaming unfunny downy trying to get the attention only making the whole experience uncomfortable and unintentionally funny.
>>
>>343515882
>Caveman, the asperger asshole he was, probably bought a plane ticket so he would come and play video games, pack them up, and go back home. If that isn't aspergers I don;t know what is.
What's wrong with that you stupid cunt?
>>
>>343512620
Chibi, he sat down for a run he knew nothing about with someone he had never spoken too just so he could try and get attention for his birthday
>>
>>343516590
"BUT MOOOOOOOOOOOOM! YOU DON'T KNOW THE MEMES D':"

How do you think you look to the passing public?

Which looks more like a cult?

The one with Tom Cruise?

Or the one with Internet freaks milling around the city centre all wearing identical masks and suits, spouting odd phrases that nobody else gets?

Hm?

Cult?

You're not doing 4chan or the public any favours.

Stop using 'protests' as an excuse to meet fellow Anonymous in the vein hope that you'll meet a female /b/tard.

Fucking retards.
>>
>>343516857
Nobody knows what the fuck you're on about
>>
I had domething like this happen to me at a local tournament. I was playing a match in the Tekken tables and this dude I nicknamed Autismo stood behind us and started talking about King saying like HEY THATS NOT FAIR HES HALF JAGUAR HALF HULK trying for a laugh and I just went off at him.

I said "Can anyone else hear something that sounds like diorheah pouring out of someone's mouth?"

"H.. heyyy. Quiet youu.."

"Quiet me? I'm playing a tournament match and you're talking stupid unfunny shit over my shoulder. Why don't you be quiet?"

He walked out the door and told the organizers I threatened him and he wouldn't come back unless I was banned and they just chuckled about it.
>>
>>343516857
Woah, so this...
is the power..
of autis....m

*teleports behind you*

Nothing personal, KID.
>>
>>343516857
P R O J E C TI N G M U CH ?
like what are you trying to talk about you dumb faggot, were talking abandoned event where people play games fast not 4chan gatherings.
>>
>>343514239
SOILENT GREEN
>>
>>343517130
What? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant faggot mouthing off at me with something he sure as fuck could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons fucking spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons fucking ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brainfucking that dead faggot through the new massive hole in his face I created.
But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be fucking dumb enough to talk to me like that on here.
>>
>>343517705
What? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant faggot mouthing off at me with something he sure as fuck could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons fucking spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons fucking ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brainfucking that dead faggot through the new massive hole in his face I created.
But I didn't really hear anything, right? no one would be fucking dumb enough to talk to me like that on here.
>>
dead thread.
>>
>people here like caveman cause they share the same kind of autism
kek
>>
>>343512620
was Chibi even invited to sit and commentate?
>>
File: 1467301859392.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467301859392.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>>343520030
I like caveman and this d e s u
>>
>>343520107
no, he sit there by himself
>>
>>343514425
the couch is supposed to be reserved for friends of the runner
>>
>>343512585
>Tomorrow

Maybe in Eurocuck time

We're like 4 days away you cuck.
>>
File: 1437980768297.jpg (59 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
1437980768297.jpg
59 KB, 600x899
What was wrong with her tits?
>>
>>343520538
your dum
>>
>>343520653
what about it?
>>
>>343520645
My face isn't buried in them
>>
File: Chris Gervais.png (783 KB, 800x961) Image search: [Google]
Chris Gervais.png
783 KB, 800x961
>>343513962
>I told him to be quiet because he was a fucker
>>
>>343520107
The original guy Caveman had gotten to commentate couldn't make it so it was "first-come, first-served".

What you should know is that the run was part of the shitblock that happened early as fuck in the morning when the crowd and all the other people were still asleep, so Chibi in his hunt for fame would sit up all night just to be able to be first in line and get on the couch.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.