[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POST YOUR RANKINGS Gameplay: DaS>DaS2>BB>DaS3>DeS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: th40vhY.jpg (373 KB, 1686x822) Image search: [Google]
th40vhY.jpg
373 KB, 1686x822
POST YOUR RANKINGS

Gameplay: DaS>DaS2>BB>DaS3>DeS
Music: DeS>DaS3>BB>DaS2>DaS
Lore/story: BB>DaS>DaS3>Das2>DeS
Atmosphere: DeS=BB>DaS>DaS2>DaS3
World design: DaS>DeS>BB>DaS2>DaS3
>>
Gameplay: DaS3>BB>DaS>DaS2>DeS
Music: DeS=DaS3=BB=DaS2=DaS
Lore/story: BB>DaS>DaS2>Das3>DeS
Atmosphere: DaS2>DaS>BB>DaS3>DeS
World design: DaS>DaS2>BB>DaS3>DeS
>>
>>343511202

>World design: DaS>DeS>BB>DaS2>DaS3

>>343511574

>World design: DaS>DaS2>BB>DaS3>DeS

>DaS2 being higher than anything in World Design
>>
>>343511784
It's not just about how the areas are connected to eachother but also about the design, look and feel of the individual areas themselves.
>>
>>343511202
>DS2 having better gameplay than BB
>DS3 having better music than BB

Everything else I agree with but fuck dude
>>
>>343512003

>linear as fuck areas

>well designed

Laughing at you and fucking your mom
>>
>>343512560
fucking faggot why u bring my mom into this?
>>
>>343512626

*sticks my dick into your mom and sticks it in your mouth*

how does your mom taste
>>
>>343511202
As far as I can tell from playing a few hours of the third. I'm in love with the third.
DaS3 > DaS >>> DaS2
>>
>>343512697
she tastes like cheese from your cheese dick faggot
>>
>>343511202

DaS3 / DaS / DaS2 >>> I don't give a fuck >>> BB / DS
>>
>>343511202
Bloodborne no mandatory poison swamp level >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Des>DaS3>DaS>Shadow Tower>>>King's Field>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eternal Ring>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DaS2
>>
BB>all of them for me, on all categories.
>>
>>343514405
Your not allowed to have that opinion.
>>
>>343514567
try and stop me
>>
>>343511202
BB > DES > DAS1 > DAS3 > DAS2

DAS2 is a legitimately bad game.
>>
Gameplay: DaS3>DaS>DeS>DaS2
Music: DeS>DaS3>DaS>shit>piss>stale cocks>DaS2
Lore/story: DaS=DeS=DaS3>Das2
Atmosphere: DeS>DaS=DaS3>DaS2
World design: DaS3=DeS>DaS>DaS2
>>
>>343515304
>World design: DaS3
DaS3 has probably the worst world design in the series. Even 2 was better with all its multiple paths available at all times. Just because you can see everything in 3, doesnt stop it being a linear piece of shit.
>>
>>343513495
That will change after you finish that underwhelming game, you will probably look back on the others more fondly.
>>
>>343515567
Why do I remember DaS2 do differently. There were like two paths each area 3 at most. Heide Tower literally had path to left boss and path to right boss. It's areas were definitely the most linear feeling for me. 3s areas ate much larger ave make you stop think about which way you'll go.
>>
>>343515678
Why though? Not that anon but 3 feels great to me. But I didn't play each game to death so call me a casual souls guy. I know I'll go back and play 1 again and 2 has the most content but I like it the last so far even though I played through it to completion first. I'd there a post Anor Long I drop in quality. I care little about the lore. But feel there's tons of side quests I've messed up or missed having made it to the cathedral and killed pontiff. I'm finally at a point where I feel like I want to grind a little because I'm starting to feel pretty weak.
>>
File: shrug.png (151 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
151 KB, 500x309
DaS3 felt like it tried to emulate BB but falls short. The butterfly shit at Lothric Castle reminded me of the Amygdalas. The linear progression of the game feels very much like Bloodborne rather than the previous two games.

BB had Nightmare Frontier, Hemwick Charnel Lane and Cainhurst while DaS3 only had Archdragon Peak and Untended Grave which was literally a copy paste job.

DaS > BB > DaS2 > DaS3 > DeS
>>
>>343511202
Base games: BB>DaS3>DaS>DaS2
DLC DaS>BB>DaS2

Never played Demons Souls, DaS3 has yet to see it's DLC.
>>
POST YOURS

>DeS was best at
atmosphere
>DaS was best at
world design
>DaS2 was best at
best lava level
>BB was best at
story
>DaS3 was best at
boss fights
>>
>>343516587
>best lava level

Iron Keep really nailed it with the hellish atmosphere
>>
Gameplay:BB>DaS3>DaS>DaS2>DeS
Music: DeS=BB>DaS=DaS2>DaS3
Lore/story: BB>DaS>DaS2>Das3>DeS
Atmosphere: BB>DaS>DaS2 >DaS3>DeS
World design: DaS>BB>DaS3>DeS>DaS2
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.