[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should they REmake Jill's last escape? They can pretty much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: JILL1.jpg (22 KB, 537x315) Image search: [Google]
JILL1.jpg
22 KB, 537x315
Should they REmake Jill's last escape? They can pretty much reuse many assets from the REmake 2 they're working on now.
>>
>>343505520
RE2 remake should have 3 in it too, maybe mix the stories somehow.
that would be GOTY for me
>>
Way better candidate for REMAKE than 2 ever was. RE 2 fans are the fucking worst. Bunch of nostalgia fags.
>>
File: Twittere3796dd.jpg (239 KB, 538x1200) Image search: [Google]
Twittere3796dd.jpg
239 KB, 538x1200
Yes they should.
>>
>>343506764
This but leave in the option to play them like normal.
>>
Slightly saggy boobs are best boobs.
>>
>>343506764
>>343507396
Best option.

Maybe also a couple of sidestories a la Separate Ways as well.
>>
>>343506764
>>343508184
>4th survivor + The Mercenaries
Holy shit I NEED this
>>
>>343507074
fuck off, what other game had two different single player stories depending on what character you picked, and then let you play the "B-story" of what the character that you didn't pick was doing while you were playing the first character? 4 different playthroughs. RE2 was the best
>>
>>343507440
This.
>>
>>343505520
No. RE3 was the worst of the original trilogy
>>
>>343505520

>Should they REmake Jill's last escape?

Yes. I would love to have the first 3 games as proper remakes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.