[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Buy good games so more good games are made.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: ps4_.jpg (1 MB, 2470x2040) Image search: [Google]
ps4_.jpg
1 MB, 2470x2040
Do you believe in this ?
>>
Yes.

Pirates will wonder why the 3DS has no support whatsoever before it's final days as if they're paying customers.
>>
>>343504710
I hope Nioh sells really well and triggers a revival of sorts of good ninja and samurai games.

It won't happen ;_;
>>
File: image.png (158 KB, 366x323) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158 KB, 366x323
Absolutely.
Supply and demand, ya' know? If there's a demand for good games, good games will be made.
>>
>>343504710
>>343504710
I spend hundreds a month on video games and literally only buy Japanese games
>>
only two of those games will be good tho. gravity rush and nioh.

i need to see gameplay before i put off death stranding
>>
The only good games on there are Gravity Rush 2 and P5

>TLG
Muh feels, muh non gameplay it's ok when Japan does it!
>Automata
X X X and the Y Y Y like every other platinum game, all style no substance
>Nioh
Patch notes turn the game into babby mode, Team Ninja can't make good NG anymore so they ripoff dark souls and add Diablo loot system which is meaningless now if there's no equipment degrade
>Death Stranding
Another blunder by Kojima. I refuse to believe people are looking forward to this and the "vidyakino" memes are just for the lolz
>>
No.

More people will still buy bad games. Also tastes are not the same.
>>
I'd like to.
>>
File: 1453414449459.png (201 KB, 462x312) Image search: [Google]
1453414449459.png
201 KB, 462x312
>>343504898
>I hope Nioh sells really well
A game where scores of people struggled with the very fucking first enemy is never going to sell well.
>>
>>343506071
these "people" are either retards, or mobile games/moba players

which is pretty much the same thing
>>
>>343505038
>implying kojima San will let us down
>>
Well yes. I don't know why you posted a picture of a bunch of yet to be released games by slants though.
>>
>>343505170
Nier 2 is hardly going to be just another Platinum game though. It's not really a cuhrayzee hack and slash like Bayonetta or MGS. It's being completely directed by Taro. Everything in Nier 1 was great except the combat and Platinum is just fixing that up.
>>
>>343505170
>TLG
Oh so you've played it?
>Automata
"Platinum game" kek
>Nioh
There's something called difficulty settings
>Death Stranding
Why am I replying to a contrarian retard?
>>
>>343507218
I never cared for Taro's games. Don't really get why people on /v/ are so infatuated with him.

I saw the gameplay and it's the same as DMC and Bayonetta. The enemy designs are fucking cool, tho, I'll give them that.
>>
>how does capitalism work?
>>
>>343506071
Retards love the Souls series for some reason, so it's possible.
>>
>>343504710
Yep.
It takes time but that's basically why I always ended to buy a Playstation.
>>
>>343504710
"Good Game" is subjective anon. I played Nier and the second Nier game where you rescue you sister instead. I don't think Nier is good game so I doubt I will enjoy Automata. The best part was the soundtrack but Gravity Rush and Persona are far less...joyless than Nier.
>>
Nope. I judge every game by itself. Gothic teached me this valuable lesson since 3 was utter fucking trash despite the series being relatively popular.
>>
>>343504710
Look at World of Warcraft and Hearthstone/Overwatch. Buy a good game, so the company can siphon money into games that aren't even the same category.
>>
>>343507656
apparently his writing makes up for meh gameplay
>>
>>343504710
We know absolutely fucking nothing about Death Stranding.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.