[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Resident Evil 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Resident-Evil-6.jpg (680 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Resident-Evil-6.jpg
680 KB, 1920x1080
Can we at least say that this is a solid action game?
>>
RE7 got me interested again in RE6 so I got the game yesterday.

Finished the Leon arc yesterday and I have to say that I thought that it would be shittier... It was fun. I also tried Jake's story and I was less interested, the J'avo are fucking boring. I also have the feeling that you just have to go to one point to the next one without doing any shit.

Resident Evil 5 was a lot better, I remember doing all the achievements (the only game I did so). It's probably my favorite of the action trilogy.
>>
>>343504921
RE5 is only good for Mercs and Lost in Nightmares.
>>
It's better than 5 in literally every way.
>>
>>343504112
The main problems were invisible walls, linearity and lack of puzzles. To much action made it meaningless. But the game is top fun in couch coop on professional difficulty (one step lower max - nightmare?).
>>
File: sherryb.jpg (197 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
sherryb.jpg
197 KB, 1680x1050
>>343504921
I can't stand 5
I am an original resi fan, tank controls.
I hated 4. I played 5 last year co-op with a friend and it is terrible, you cant even move while shooting or even reloading. and again like 4 there isn't a zombie in sight.
I even remember when it was announced and they said about the sun having effects on chris. it was all bullshit.
after 5 I played 6 and was actually surprised that it is pretty good.
the cover system and floor shooting/roll mechanics are GOAT. I liked the way the stories intertwined too.
Sherry is fap material
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466484781193.jpg (29 KB, 564x462) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466484781193.jpg
29 KB, 564x462
I thought it was far better than 5 ever was.
>>
File: 1465670959530.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
1465670959530.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>RE6 apologists
>>
File: 376434218.jpg (37 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
376434218.jpg
37 KB, 500x313
fuck you
>>
6 was the most unpolished thing ever. Somehow even with their improved mechanics I preferred not being able to shoot and move at the same time because 5 was simply balanced so well. Professional runs are actually fun. It was way too easy in 6. Also the combat system for some reason is simply not satisfying to me in 6, there was more variation in 5 even if 6 had more characters to do other moves. The only campaigns I could even stand were Leon's and Ada's but they were also not even close to being as polished as 5's campaign, the boss fights were also boring as fuck.
>>
the camera movement makes me sick
>>
>>343504112
It's kinda shit as an action game. The shooting feels like drunken haze, the melee looks good but it's simplistic and doesn't carry the game.
>>
>>343504112
I didn't want an action game though when I bought this. I was expecting a survival horror game more akin to 4. I stopped playing the series altogether after this one, and haven't looked back since.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.