[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 25
File: image.jpg (701 KB, 1060x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
701 KB, 1060x1500
What went right?
>>
login screen
>>
>>343503782
All of it right up until you hit level 100.
That is ignoring that parts where Maraad dies for literally no fucking reason, and Garrosh dies and Thrall goes turbo-villain mode and this is treated as a good thing.
>>
>>343503782
Nothing
>>
It finally woke up a sizeable chunk of Blizzdrones and made them realise they've been playing a shitty corpse of the game for years.
>>
>>343504369
I was just about to say this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duiBerhJX0k
So fucking good
rest of the game was meh though
>>
>>343503782
The raiding. That's literally it. Even though Hellifre Citadel had a shit color scheme that bored me to tears the bosses were unique enough to be fun. Blackrock Foundry has been my favorite raid in the last few years, too.
>>
>>343503782
The raids were alright
>>
Leveling
Raiding
Music
Honorable mentions:
Class design 2nd after MoP
>>
>>343504721
>Class design 2nd after MoP
No.
>>
I'd love if they returned to the amount of skills you had in MoP. PvP was really fun and due to all the tools everyone had taking someone down was a matter of long CC chains that required the whole team to be synchronized.
It's not as fun now
>>
>>343504775
The fucking of the warlock from MoP to wod was pretty bad but most of the other specs held their involvement and a lot were revamped to be the most intense specs to ever hit the game; with sub rogue and arcane mage being two of the most difficult specs to pull off only to finally tip the difficulty of feral druids during tbc off the top. In fact in a lot of cases the class design in wod is better than the class design in mop and it should probably rightfully have the #1 position of class design but the only reason I rate it behind because of the sublimity design of the warlocks during mop
>>
File: 1465878809951.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1465878809951.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>343504828
Looks at warrior changes.
>>
>>343503782
>intro cinematic
>model updates
>raids
>music and artworks in general
I think that's it
>>
>>343504369
The soundtrack in general was good. But that's a given.
>>
>>343504828
What was up with warlocks during MoP? I saw some push one million dps on fights. There was some multidotting technique that seemed very hard to master but I don't remember anything concretely.
Why did they remove that? It seemed like a very nice way to make a class be easy to pick up but have an almost infinite skill ceiling. Mastering that stuff seemed very rewarding and fun.
>>
File: 1343286649681.jpg (36 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
1343286649681.jpg
36 KB, 221x246
>>343503782
Can you paid shillers please stop this.
WoW died years ago its not the same.

Clueless new devs.
Sellouts.
No direction.
No community.
Dumbing down everything.
Butchered lore.
Meaningless talent and spec.
Meaningless areas outside of cities.
Stay in cities 24/7.
Loot ninja with people you wont meet again.
Flying everywhere.
Basically a singleplayer game.
Basically kungfu panda zootopia and pokemon fights.
2,000,000,000,000 hitpoints with 500,000,000,000 dps

Really, 'releasing' nostalgia server means discarding everything and start from outdated patches?

As a last ditch effort, releasing a bland movie thats long due and using live actors?

Just let it die.
>>
Just to let you guys know, you can play the new class updates on PTR it's up to patch 7.03 now, excluding Demon Hunter.

Be warned though, it's fucking shit.

>6 stats
>removed loads of settings options
>butchered classes even more
>abilities being made into talents / passives

time to refund your Legion purchases.
>>
>>343504626
>Blackrock Foundry has been my favorite raid in the last few years

Found the guy who didn't play a melee spec. Seriously BRF was complete aids if you were melee.
>>
>>343504971
Basically they could extend their initial DoTs through the entire fight. This was good, because the initial DoT was benefiting from all their trinket Procs. This was referred to as Snapshotting, because the DoT's damage was decided by taking a snapshot of your *current* stats when it applied.

This was removed because it was broken as fuck.
>>
>>343505079
>time to refund your Legion purchases

>implying i would ever willingly hand my money to any company months and months in advance of release
>>
File: 1460969982263.png (379 KB, 635x466) Image search: [Google]
1460969982263.png
379 KB, 635x466
>>343504721
>leveling
>class design
>>
Art
Soundtrack

Thats it, the game itself was shit.
>>
>>343504971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0vqF13mKFQ
basically snapshotting made them able to burst insane amounts but the general design and fluidity of warlocks in general was suberb during MoP. And yes they removed snapshotting in WoD which in turn caps the skill ceiling which I'm not very happy about.

>>343504908
If your playing warrior and expecting to be challenged and engaged by the class you're definitely playing the wrong class
>>
>>343503782
I liked the new character models
>>
>>343505079
Playing on the beta

PVP talents are actually fun, and the DH is genuinely fun to play.

However the actual RPG element of getting gear is still grindy shit and RNG boxes and personal loot is fucking stupid as fuck.
>>
File: 1460725547306.jpg (26 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1460725547306.jpg
26 KB, 576x432
>>343505079
I was actually considering playing the expansion until I tried that PTR and it really opened my eyes. I tried most classes and they all felt so fucking samey it was disgusting. Mindless filler skill, skill on a short cooldown, skill on a moderate cooldown, and then a couple of longer cooldowns that are usually talented. MAYBE a dot to keep up. Maybe a buff to refresh occasionally. But holy fuck, it's boring and requires very little thought/optimization.

I regularly play FFXIV and when I played some after trying the PTR I was amazed to realize I was actually pressing buttons more actively in XIV than I was in WoW. I remember when XIV first dropped and people were memeing about the 2.5 gcd, but nowadays with off-gcds you're actually pressing more buttons than in WoW and it's surreal how bad Blizzard fucked up.
>>
File: for azeroth.png (521 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
for azeroth.png
521 KB, 900x600
>>343503782
Only the release and first raid was good. Everything after was shit.
Same deal for Cata and Panda.
>>
>>343505472
>we all thought Wrath was the worst shit to ever grace our screens and WoW couldnt get worse and more casual than this
We were so wrong.
>>
>>343505442
They're moving away from an RNG proc based class system that defines all classes in WOD.

So yes, everyone has filler abilities and long cooldowns, thats the idea, they want to return to cooldowns actually mattering rather then having 20 billion procs to micromanage to bypass cooldowns/cast times

I don't get you retards either, every class has been "samey" since cata.
>>
Other than the first four, all the bosses in HFC are top-notch. It's a shame the other aspects of the raid are shit.
>>
>>343505565
The best part of Wrath was clearing BC dungeons with 5 MOTHERFUCKING DEATH KNIGHTS YEAH MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!
>>
>>343505569
Yeah but it makes every single encounter play out the exact same. It's simplistic and dull and I felt that 5 minutes at the training dummy was all I needed to completely master every fucking facet of the class.

Granted that if encounter design is somehow PHENOMENAL than that will make up for the classes being simplistic, but still.

>>343505645
I remember leveling a Priest I had at 60 with a DK bud when wrath dropped, and pretty much every zone we saw until like 74 or so, if you did a /who it was just me and like 50 death knights.

Parties filled up so fast when we 'lf3m have healer' hahaha. Not that fucking release DK needed healers ofc.
>>
>>343505645
I love how even to this day DKs are still retardely OP at early levels.
>>
>>343505775
Every class is retard OP right now. It actually makes leveling the most dull shit imaginable. Practically every class, healer specs included, will kill mobs around their level in 2-3 shots. Without heirlooms. Some classes even just go around one-shotting everything, it's fucking retarded.
>>
I miss class specific legendaries
>>
>>343505740
>It makes every encounter play out the same

Except all encounters already play out the fucking same.

World content you faceroll, anything with health you just do a generic priority rotation.

By moving away from a DPS focused system and focusing more about having your abilites actually do something they can actually make encounters interesting.

Procs are not fun, or interesting, or good, proc based DPS is the entire reason why many classes are benched out of progression raiding.

They want you to interact more with mobs, save, and actually use your oh-shit buttons, which I tend to use quite a bit in the legion beta.

Yeah, you're OP as fuckon the PTR right now, but your build and how you use your cooldowns actually determines how fast you can finish content without dying.

Shit gets better on the beta, and the key is, they changed it so each class has different specs that play fundementally differently from one another, if you like playing a warrior and mashing buttons, fury is great, but if you like having big bursty cooldowns instead, you can go arms.
>>
>>343505472
>Highmaul
>Mogushan Vaults
>Good raids
wew

>>343505595
Assault on Hellfire is probably the worst encounter designed since wrath and if you think that Iron reaver and Kromrok are good fights you should probably raid more, they were both basically conglomerations of shitty mechanics from previous raids.
The only good fights in HFC are council xhul mannoroth and archimonde

>>343505079
Only know of multistrike removed the other stats are hidden because its blizzard they dont have to explain shit. Also every spec in legion is fucked without its artifact and anyone excited about artifacts in legion should realize that balance is designed around you having all the traits on an artifact unlocked further locking you to one spec you chose to work on and if your expecting to be competitive in an offspec well shit balls to you becaues that vital golden node you need to do 80% of your projected viability is locked behind a GRINDWALL
>>
>>343505091
It's true. My main is a hunter, but I can see how BRF is a nightmare for melee. Mythic Blackhand dealing with siege machines, bombs, and impales had to be horrible.
>>
>>343506137
Kormrok is fucking great, what the hell are you talking about?
>>
>>343506137
>OTHER THAN THE FIRST FOUR
>>
>>343506137
>urther locking you to one spec you chose to work on and if your expecting to be competitive in an offspec well shit balls to you becaues that vital golden node you need to do 80% of your projected viability is locked behind a GRINDWALL

You are currently able to max out all 4 (4 for Druids) artifact trees by the time you hit 110. Artifacts all have a Dump talent that stacks up to 10,000 and is literally just +1% Healing/Damage/Damage Reduction, which is where you put all your post 110 Artifact Power. You can maintain a second artifact at ~85% of your mainspec and a third at ~60% with what you get from raiding, and Blizzard are adding a stacking Multiplier to all artifact power earned that goes up every day after the expansion launches, all the way until the expansion ends.
>>
>>343505296
pray tell what class should someone play to be "challenged and engaged"

This is such a stupid thought process, all classes should be this way.

Wod warrior isnt this of course but there have been plenty of times throughout the expansions where warrior has been
>>
>>343506198
>Mythic Blackhand dealing with siege machines, bombs, and impales

And Slams. And the floor AoE that creeps in from the edges in the first phase. And the fucking volcanoes in phase 3.

FUCK BLACKHAND
>>
>>343506369
What ever happened to just getting an awesome item after months of questing and raiding?
>>
>>343504828
Literally no - warrior, hunter, priest all suffered.
WoD was such a shitty experience with 3v3
>>
>>343506137
>highmaul mythic
>Not good
What the fuck
Emperor fight was god tier
>>
>>343506481
Too much Butthurt. I was a Blood DK in WotLK and got my guilds first Shadowmourne, you should have seen how much anal devastation there was from the DPS Warriors. There was a whole lot of QQ about that kind of thing in higher end guilds.
Aside from that, it's just something different.
>>
>>343506590
Shadowmorne was based on grind mechanics though.

Yeah there will always be drama over items, there will still be drama in the game now, but having items that are actually worth a fuck in the raiding scene is what brings those players together in the first place.
>>
>>343505991
Quest on a PVP server. You'll want to save those burst and oh shit buttons for the enemy fraction.

Feels like a waste to use Hero or wings on a random quest mob. For a storyline boss or an elite, yeah. Having to stop and eat & drink after a few mobs is shit that needs to stay in the past.
>>
>>343506334
oh shit I should probably read more sorry

>>343506369
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11xQCzhiVM9gTZkUsu1UNs7z4dpwHpRQSUUZySY7xLv0/edit#gid=0
I'm in the beta at the moment and I can say you are talking out of the rectum hole. You get maybe 3000 ap from 100-110 which is about enough for 11 points. The amount of main nodes is 34 and at the 11th node it will cost you 1k points increasing extremely exponentially from there. I'm currently 19 points into my artifact on the beta and my next point costs 39k, I'd get about 5k a day if I did all the daily quests

>>343506404
>Wod warrior isnt this of course but there have been plenty of times throughout the expansions where warrior has been
Warrior has always been the most potato class except for vanilla and tbc
>"challenged and engaged"
sub is a good choice at the moment

>>343506568
I can agree emp is a good fight but I personally disliked it because I was a healer at the time and it was probably the most brutal fight I've ever done
>>
>>343506695
>Quest on a PVP server
Sure, PVP servers are dead anyway.
>>
>>343506687
>but having items that are actually worth a fuck in the raiding scene

You get what is effectively gems that socket into your artifact in place of weapon drops.
>>
>>343503782
it helped populate the FFXIV servers
>>
>>343506786
That doesn't make them worth a fuck though, artifact slots are boring as fuck.

What made thunderfury/hand of rag/atiesh/warglaives interesting was the fact they did something awesome, hell you could include dark edge of insanity on that list as well because it was practically legendary with its OP as fuck proc.

ilvl padding doesn't interest anyone, considering you can't use it anywhere outside of the raid grind, one of the reason why the cloaks/ring legendaries were completely forgettable is the fact everyone gets them for free so they become a core function you all characters, not just the elite.
>>
It killed my 10+ year long addiction to the game.

So I guess in a way it did a good job?
>>
>>343506735
>Warrior has always been the most potato class except for vanilla and tbc

I didnt play warrior in bc, and i never play classic outside of nostalrius but when i tried warrior on there i didnt do much more than auto attack.

>sub is a good choice at the moment
rogue is hard meme needs to stop
>>
>>343507185
>WOW classes are hard
this meme needs to stop

A hard class to play isn't really 'hard' its non-functional, why would you want to put yourself in the RNG fuckfest begging for procs and crits and shit to deal decent burst, when other classes who are 'easy' are actually just classes who aren't a clusterfuck to play.
>>
>>343503782
Garrisons and no content
>>
>>343507185
nothing in vanilla was well designed or not potato, over half of the specs weren't much more than auto attack

>rogue is hard meme needs to stop
i did say challenged but thats merely comparatively to other classes in the game, by no means is there any "hard" spec in the game
>>
>>343507301
What's wrong with procs and RNG for dps? over a long fight, like most boss ones, it will turn out fine.
>>
>>343506137
>Socrethar and Tyrant
>not good
>>
>>343507301
i didnt say any wow class was hard to play. I just disagree with this statement about warriors
>>343505296
>>
File: WoW patches.png (25 KB, 946x587) Image search: [Google]
WoW patches.png
25 KB, 946x587
>>343503782
>>
>>343507308
>>343507464
>what went *right*
good reading comprehension
>>
>>343507490

Fuck your rules.
>>
>>343505595
the worst part of HFC is the fact that all of the strength DPS trinkets are designed for fury warriors
t. frost DK main
>>
>>343507402
>What's wrong with procs and RNG for dps
t. casual raider
>>
>>343507404
I like tyrant, nobody else seems to. Socrethar is way too easy if the mythic version forced you to do two phase cycles with appropriate gear I would probably like it more

>>343507447
If your expecting every class to be engaging you probably haven't been paying much attention to blizzards class design philosophy

>>343507402
Pretty much if you are expected to do a piece of burst to a high priority target and every piece of dps is required and your raids success is reliant on the extra damage that extreme rng procs give you will be hitting your head against a wall until the right procs happen at the right time
>>
>>343507670
It only matters for adds that need to be bursted down really fast, and it can easily be solved by adding abilities like Berserker Rage - medium CD abilities that act as good RNG during times of bad RNG.
>>
>>343507872
I have been paying attention to their class design, and thats why i havnt been subbed for 8 months.
>>
File: bike1.png (3 MB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
bike1.png
3 MB, 1600x1024
Fucking shit up with Terokk and Ishaal.

Goddamn I love Ishaal. I want to make him feel alright.
>>
>>343507402
RNG and procs are terrible for class design, its fine if its something thats a oneshot thing, like flurry used to be for warriors.

But now, at least in WOD, classes are based entirely around procs and RNG, this makes PVP extremely boring and imbalanced, and pure DPS is not fun or interesting in raiding either, they've had to simplify the entire game chasing this DPS race standard, threat is no longer a mechanic, kiting, CC, and add management has been removed, or changed to reflect the need for more DPS, this is because since wrath they've been trying to push this 'active' ability playstyle to keep up with modern MMO trends.

I would gladly give up half of my spells if the other half did more then just generic DPS.
>>
>>343507872
>I like tyrant, nobody else seems to.
they have shit taste. Tyrant is a fun fight with a cool design
>Socrethar is way too easy if the mythic version forced you to do two phase cycles with appropriate gear I would probably like it more
it's one of the many fights in HFC that have super simple but super punishing mechanics. Driving the robot is the most fun you can have in the raid other than the tank swap at the end of Xhul
>>
>>343507562
>le whole expansion was shit maymay
stop
>>
>>343508027
>tfw Iskar gets corrupted into a shitty boss fight after you help him out in Skyreach
>>
>>343508027
>Censoring your character name in a WoW screenshot

Really?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_110809_122849.jpg (341 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_110809_122849.jpg
341 KB, 1600x1024
>>343508765
That just makes me feel terrible. Fucking corruption.
>>
The zones, nothing else.
>>
File: Facemelters.jpg (86 KB, 702x424) Image search: [Google]
Facemelters.jpg
86 KB, 702x424
>>343508862
Alt Z hid my name and I censored the rest because I was posting them when the glitch still existed. I have the unedited images around somewhere.
>>
>>343508862
He's afraid people will whisper him to socialize in his anti-social autistic game.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_022111_161624.jpg (222 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_022111_161624.jpg
222 KB, 1600x900
>>343508926
I haven't subbed in months, but you know, sure, whatever.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_010306_072437.jpg (182 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_010306_072437.jpg
182 KB, 1680x1050
Might as well be a screenshot thread now
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_010106_085343.jpg (255 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_010106_085343.jpg
255 KB, 1600x900
>>343509307
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_082610_122027.jpg (160 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_082610_122027.jpg
160 KB, 1680x1050
>>343509358
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_111610_192231.jpg (250 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_111610_192231.jpg
250 KB, 1600x900
>>
kel'thuzad or sargeras?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_110809_110437.jpg (299 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_110809_110437.jpg
299 KB, 1600x1024
>>
Raids probably. I wonder if they'll flip flop and bring dailies back in Legion. They were only shit in start of MoP, yet they completely gutted them in favor of shitty grinding in Apexis zones.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_030716_224729.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_030716_224729.jpg
136 KB, 1920x1080
Raids were designed rather well.

While the leveling experience was the most on-rails story they've done, it was nice overall.

Most model updates were done well.

Early tier sets were nice. M HFC was disappointing, though.
>>
File: imissoldwow.jpg (160 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
imissoldwow.jpg
160 KB, 800x640
>>
What's with this shitshow of screenshots? At least take good ones
>>
>>343509503
World quests are in legion, they're not the "fill the bar" shit that we had in WOD either.
>>
Post selfie
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_110809_140355.jpg (210 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_110809_140355.jpg
210 KB, 1600x1024
>>343509512
Leveling has been on-rails since the Burning Crusade and has only become more evident. Really a fucking shame, because I enjoyed it in vanilla more than the endgame.

>>343509551
I'm sure you'd do so much better.

>>343509598
Go to /vg/ for that cancer.
>>
File: tumblr_o7k4e6iXXy1uj7cm2o2_1280.jpg (195 KB, 1022x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7k4e6iXXy1uj7cm2o2_1280.jpg
195 KB, 1022x1280
>>343509517
>old wow
>draenei
>>
>>343509503
I like the daily quest system in Legion. You can not play for 3 days without an unrecoverable loss in income
>>
File: selfie.jpg (706 KB, 4504x4952) Image search: [Google]
selfie.jpg
706 KB, 4504x4952
>>343509598
>when your horde server is so dead you have to depend on cross-realm alliance players for kazzak kills
>>
>>343503782
Garrisons. Not the missions, not the location, but Garrisons.

Finally, I do not have to sit in a capital city all day like some beggar.
>>
>>343503782
I played this piece of shit and I remember nothing of it except le garisson mini game.

And I realised this now as I tried to think of things.

Fuck it was bad
>>
>>343509665
who is this orc wench?
>>
>>343509736
>playing a fucking blood elf
>fucking ever
>laughingdwarves.jpg
>>
File: 1463326285614.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1463326285614.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>343509736
So this is your average WoW player in 2016
>>
>>343503782
WoW needs to die tho. it's holding the genre down
>>
I would say that for the most part, the stuff that WAS there was actually good. Leveling is probably the best its ever been with potentionally getting your quest rewards randomly upgraded, finding treasures and rare mobs and stuff like that.

Dungeons were pretty alright as well, if a bit too easy even at launch except for certain bosses. Too bad there were so few of them. Mythic dungeons was a welcome addition (if a bit too late).

Raids have been decent, highmaul a bit meh except for the imperator fight and blackrock foundry was mostly cool (except for the furnace and 3 orcs chicks fight, fuck those). Blackhand was really lovely. HFC was ok, no fight except gorefiend really stood out for me.

Really, if blizzard hadnt put all that free stuff in garrisson instead of doing some shit yourself and just making more content, WoD would have been A LOT better. They were just too fucking lazy and gave me no reason to sub more for than a month or two whenever a new patch released.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_060108_202754[1].jpg (192 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_060108_202754[1].jpg
192 KB, 1024x768
>Your old guildmates have all forgotten about you
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_110709_185911.jpg (89 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_110709_185911.jpg
89 KB, 1600x1024
>>343510958
We've all moved on, bruh.
>>
Alliance Garrison is pretty.
>>
dang Activision is really burning their shill money since Overwatch was released
>>
File: Alliance Garry_zpsidgfy9s2.jpg (213 KB, 1024x560) Image search: [Google]
Alliance Garry_zpsidgfy9s2.jpg
213 KB, 1024x560
I miss beta garrisons
>>
>>343511291
>tfw you find the grave of Ray D. Tear
>>
>>343503782
visual changes
>>
Brawlers Guild
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.