[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what am i in for ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: mp.jpg (78 KB, 300x355) Image search: [Google]
mp.jpg
78 KB, 300x355
what am i in for ?
>>
>>343503140
A pretty good game
>>
One of my favorite games
>>
Don't quickload as soon as you die
>>
>>343503140
A lot of restarted levels if you're terrible and don't save often.

Just beat the second one 2 days ago. Still fun.
>>
IT'S PAYNE!
>>
>>343503140
>The snow crunched under my feet like bones snapping. I was on a funeral march that my entire life had been leading up to, and deep down, I knew it was my own. I wasn't the brightest but if only one thing was true in this world it had to be that come hell or high water, by sun-up either I would be dead or they would. It was as simple as that.

Now if only doing it were as easy as saying it... One asshole versus the whole mob, the odds were in my favor at least.
>>
One of the best TPS ever made.
>>
>>343503140
If you're playing on PC you might have to install a mod to fix the sound.
>>
>>343503140
Both 1 and 2 are absolutely awesome. The gameplay is really satisfying and the story is good.
>>
>>343503887
it worked just fine for me on 8.1 in compatibility mode
>>
>>343503140
Painkillers and slow motion.
>>
>>343503601
I did this. What does it do?
>>
>>343503140
A good story with some sections that are pretty crazy.
>>
Hardest game in the series. By a large margin.
>>
File: 1421326535838.jpg (407 KB, 1108x831) Image search: [Google]
1421326535838.jpg
407 KB, 1108x831
>mfw playing this on a 144hz monitor for the first time
>>
>>343503679
WHACK HIM!
>>
>>343503914

3 is also awesome and has the best gameplay of all 3.
>>
>>343503914
and 3 is still a good game, surprisingly demanding ( could only average 90 fps on a 980ti) but it's biggest fault that everyone mentions is the cutscenes.

If the game let you play for more than 5 minutes at a time, it would be almost as great as 1 and 2. The other big downer is the euphoria animations on Max. Yes they look incredible but they mean you control like a realistic fat old drunk who takes a few seconds to stand up after diving his fat ass on the ground instead of the lightning killer who turned on a dime in the old games. Weapon limit is also a bummer but it's also because of the animations, max does really carry everything in his 2 hands or holsters which is neato. Plotwise too, I would have rathered a traditional noire plot, the Jersey segments being chased out of the city would have made for the entire game imo instead of Organ harvesting and if you don't speak Portugese, you're missing out on like 60% of what's said

Still recommend playing it to finish the trilogy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEH_LSL4rVw&ab_channel=FavouriteWorstNightmare

I would say 2 is the best if it weren't so short so 1 is my overall winner
>>
>STOP HIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K70wRs81QRY
>>
>>343503140
great narrative
dodgerolls
quickloads
dual ingrams
most fun sawn-off ever made
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.