[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a good portion of my friends say this is the best Warriors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: dw8xl.jpg (234 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
dw8xl.jpg
234 KB, 600x750
So a good portion of my friends say this is the best Warriors game, yet after playing Pirate and Hyrule Warriors, this game feels like absolute sluggish garbage. The camera is a mess, you can never tell if you're actually hitting the enemy, and the game just looks like shit.

So can any other Warrior fanatics give me some insight on why this one is so praised when it's just mechanically inferior to the spin-off games?
>>
>>343501914
Because all the people who like it, never played the old dw games. Old games had better everthing, but fast gameplay, and graphics. DW 3,4.5 shit on 8.
>>
>>343502497
Holy fuck thank you.
>>
>>343502497
Pretty much, DW 3 and 4 were my absolute favorites, this one feels clunky, poorly done and the camera control is a shitfest. Also being the Nintendofagg that I am I loved Hyrule Warriors and how snooth the game is compared to this shit.
>>
>>343502569
The levels in the old ones were bigger and more open. They felt like a battle field, which gave you more ways to play the levels
>>
>>343501914
>when it's just mechanically inferior to the spin-off games?

The only thing better in spinoffs is swapping characters, which 9 should have. Just about everything else is inferior or in the case of HW is slowed down by the big bosses and their gimmicks

Also there's like 80 different weapon styles in DW8, if you're complaining about slow then you might be literally using slow characters
>>
>>343501914
Zhang Liao not using his halberd was a fucking travesty
>>
>>343501914
How is Pirate Warriors 3 by the way? Only game I've played is Hyrule Warriors and I loved it. Apparently you can do special attacks with allies in this one. It's like 13 bucks on steam now.
>>
>>343502753
Same 3,4 rock. I also hate linear the dw, and sw games are now days.
>>
>>343502930
I'm probably biased, but it's probably the best of all the Warrior games I've played. Gameplay feels fast, smooth and responsive, and nearly every character minus like Ace and Sabo, all play differently.
>>
>>343501914
I got to buy this game. It looks pretty good and it's been awhile.

Playing Dynasty Warriors gives me A RISING FEELING in my pants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYSI7F7AUH8
>>
>>343502497
>>343502753
>>343502767
Damn really? This sucks to hear. So Dynasty Warriors started going downhill with 6?

Because to me 5 is the best one I played and nobody will convince me otherwise.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.