[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
JUST
>>
>>343501352
I hope you realize that every FF has this by just holding down the button that is Confirm, only FF13 gave a separate button to do it with.
>>
Just fuck my shit up, senpai.
>>
File: 1465509774233.jpg (52 KB, 716x520) Image search: [Google]
1465509774233.jpg
52 KB, 716x520
>design fast-paced combat system around auto-battle
>choosing abilities will always take a little bit longer than clicking auto
>end-game boss fights require ability choosing

fuck you
>>
I never use Auto-Battle outside of switching to a Medic paradigm because the game knows exactly when Curasa will heal less than the basic Cure spell, so it queues then up perfectly to get the most healing done.
>>
>>343501352

literally nothing wrong with auto battle, it allows shitters to worry only about paradygms while skilled players can have fun queueing specific chains
>>
>>343503273
>the game knows exactly when Curasa will heal less than the basic Cure spell

When I noticed this I was fucking amazed, they did a fantastic job, especially knowing that AI partners are basically auto battle bots that follow the same ruleset.
>>
>>343503070
I never noticed I could hold down confirm and the game would use the best spells for the current situation.

I should replay FFVII with this newfound knowledge, maybe Ruby Weapon won't be as difficult now.
>>
>>343503273
I actually let the game do it's thing for the exception of medic because I always did cura+cura+cure and it worked nicely during the whole game, also synergist because the cpu can't buff for shit

>>343504054
>the ai doing what it's supposed to do is something to applaud to the developers
hmmm
>>
>>343503070
auto-battle is not the same as auto-attack
>>
autobattle wasn't the bad thing

The bad thing was only controlling one character in psudo-real time.
>>
>>343504919
It was in full real-time, no?
>>
>>343505027
FFXIII?

Fuck no, it had the ATP system with enemies and allies doing shit in the background and you could only control one character and change ally stances
>>
>>343504240
But the CPU synergists were really efficient
>>
Tell me about your preferred Elin thighs.

What do they feel like?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.