[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start playing Underrail >discover the whole game is based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1448513752986.jpg (458 KB, 1084x1027) Image search: [Google]
1448513752986.jpg
458 KB, 1084x1027
>start playing Underrail
>discover the whole game is based around expecting people to savescum with the frag mines
>uninstalled

Sorry memers but this game is just not good. If you're going to make an area impossible to solo without either:

A. Having high perception
B. Savescumming

You NEED to have recruitable party members to make up for deficiencies in these areas. This is at least 75% of the reason why every other CRPG had recruitable party members.
>>
>>343501037
I stopped reading after seeing your shitty meme image
Fuck off back to /tv/
>>
>>343501131

If you think Just Cause is a TV show maybe you don't belong here
>>
>>343501875
Fuck off cancer take your Brendan Fraser shit back to /tv/
>>
>>343501970

>HUURRR DURRR

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just_Cause_(video_game_series)

Is this where the whole "/v/ doesn't know about videogames/hates videogames/doesn't play videogames" thing comes from?

>inb4 merely pretending
>>
>>343502204
You're a retarded crossboarding /tv/ nigger and need to fuck off
>>
>>343502397

I'm sorry I triggered you but the fact remains that Underrail is not very well designed in most aspects in that it expects you to be good at everything in order to progress, which would be fine if you could form a well-rounded party to deal with issues like mines but you can't. Even Fallout 1/2, the games that Underrail is trying to ape had party members. I understand from your anal frustration that you disagree with me but you're not making any arguments man.
>>
>>343502672
lol git gud
>>
>>343502761

You sure just convinced me, I'll be sure to post a solid blue thumbs up on the steam page just for you
>>
>>343503174
cheers senpai appreciate it
>>
>psi beetles use Neural Overload
>if you stand near them they will move away before using it
>if you snare them and stand near them they will try to move away but since they are snared they can't move so they just don't do anything instead of using Neural Overload

Now that's some QUALITY AI
>>
>>343502761
Come on dude, are you saying you didn't have to abuse the save system in order to best the game?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.