[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let us have a comfy ESO thread. Favorite Faction Favorite zone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: elder-scrolls-online.jpg (2 MB, 2120x1192) Image search: [Google]
elder-scrolls-online.jpg
2 MB, 2120x1192
Let us have a comfy ESO thread.

Favorite Faction
Favorite zone
Favorite faction quest line
Favorite race
Favorite capital

Just restarted the game from last year, surprised how much better it has gotten.
>>
Good a thread as any. Friend gave me his account about a year ago. I haven't played it for months and wanted to give it another go but can't remember the password. Go to do forgot password and it asks for the first and last name on the account in addition to the email. Problem is, neither of us can remember the name on the account. I've looked around for a solution but haven't found anything except some dead forum and reddit posts with the same problem. Any idea what I could do?
>>
>elder's lag
If they want to make a MMO, the least is that it wouldn't run like a complete piece of shit. The only PvP map runs like fucking shit. Fuck bethesda.
>>
File: 1466829119069.png (171 KB, 335x358) Image search: [Google]
1466829119069.png
171 KB, 335x358
>>343499450
Welcome to any mmo that has WVWVW, the worst PVP system to date.
>>
>>343498907
Pretty sure there should be a forgot username button, so you can put in the email. If nothing else, contact support.
>>
>>343498564
just got it on steam sale for 20 bucks figured it was worth it for an mmo i didnt have to sub too currently lvl 8 high elf dragon knight what am i in for?
>>
>>343498564
>Just restarted the game from last year, surprised how much better it has gotten.
Just did the same thing last weekend. Turn it on to download over 20 gigs of updates. Then fucking fatal error 6. Had to uninstall, reinstall game and updates. It better be fun with the changes.
>>
>>343504689
The Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild DLCs are the bread and butter for this game in my opinion. The base game isn't bad, but I love me my stealth parts.
>>
>>343498564
bump
>>
File: LustyArgonianMaid.jpg (68 KB, 769x1040) Image search: [Google]
LustyArgonianMaid.jpg
68 KB, 769x1040
>>343498564
>Favorite Faction
Ebonheart
>Favorite Zone
Bal Foyen
>Favorite faction quest line
DC
>Favorite race
Switches between Argonian and Khajiit often
>Favorite capital
Mournhold
>>
I played this at launch and even though it wasn't bad it just never clicked for me. Have there been many changes to the game since then? Has the DLC added much in the way of content?
>>
>>343507568
Added quite a bit, noticeable stuff for me was the justice system, imperial city is actually kind of fun now, mostly when you fight in the city, 2 new guilds, few new areas, better dungeons and raids that will slap your shit, and somehow made some fun dailies such as heists.
>>
I started this game as an aldmer mage but stopped at level 17. Should i go back?
>>
>>343507906
Does any of >>343507759
sound interesting to you?
>>
>>343507486
>Switches between Argonian and Khajiit often
Is plantation worker one of the playable classes?
>>
File: 1464093125718.jpg (44 KB, 364x340) Image search: [Google]
1464093125718.jpg
44 KB, 364x340
>>343508748
>fun dailies such as heists.
>justice system
nope
>>
>>343508882
Argonian's have the best military in the entire game, and literally none of the other playable races could even live in their swamps without dying to poison first, let alone all the other dangerous shit that's in there like Shrek.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.