[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Work at upcoming PS4 exclusive game AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: picnotrelated.jpg (348 KB, 1600x869) Image search: [Google]
picnotrelated.jpg
348 KB, 1600x869
sup'

i work at japan studio .we are working on a huge ps4 exclusive game so i said a few leaks wont kill anyone

>this game turned from secret jrpg game that made for ps4 to counter final fantasy series
>it is mmo-JRPG
>it has cool ass promise
>takes in middle east-meditterian
area in 1200-1300ish AC .
>main thing promise is , there are 3 races in game. Humans,Giants and Dwarf People. all have their subraces but not same subraces.
Giants have Viking type dudes for example, dwarf people has ninjaish people humans have archer type clans
>There is a war between Dwarfs and Giants , humans just found themselves in middle of conflict. Story is crazy wont even believe it
>Sony sank millions into this project,Started as normal single player JRPG game after not being so good they sunk millions and turned to supposedly new Big MMO game ,next wow etc.
>it has combat inspired from Devil May Cry and Monster Hunter.Fast but grindy enough to be mmo like MH.There also QTE's in battle system
>Sony hopes this will revitalize Japaneese
gaming devolopment and will have big fanbase enough to carry conversations like BlizzCon-MineCon or quakecon etc.
>there is a pc version running around but not sure if they will release it. they are thinking though cause they dont want this game just stuck with PS4 players they want big ass audience. if it happens it will have cross play ,and ps4 version will have keyboard for communactions but not for attacks or movement
>there are characterized and fantasied versions of historic people like Marco Polo,Genghis Khan(cengiz han),Saladdin Eyyub ...

>Has amazing graphics considering its MMOJRPG and working at 60fps stable.

>no Subs system buy to play like Guild Wars but not sure if it requires to Playstation plus etc

>will announced at PSX huge boost to marketing. game starting to release at summer 2017ish. betas,open and closed probably will come

ask me anything i
>>
why isnt persona 5 getting dual audio
>>
File: 1466493336393.png (177 KB, 664x520) Image search: [Google]
1466493336393.png
177 KB, 664x520
>mmo
Dropped.
>>
>>343495794
how the fuck i would know you dumbfuck . im not sony ceo dumbass
>>
>>343495972
so you only play single player games? cool whatever , i hope you find anything to play these days.
>>
>>343495686
sounds gay
>>
>>343496078

>paying to play mmo's
>paying Sony's monthly fee + an mmo fee

good goy
>>
>>343496291
there is no Mmo fee, its like guild wars . just buy the game and play it.

not sure if it will have Playstation Plus fee.

at worst you can pick up PC version .
>>
>no furry races
>generic fugly dwarven race

Fuck this shit
>>
Hard to believe Sony Japan Studios has that much manpower as their game output over the years has been pretty low. TLG is taking 9 years for example, and other projects have been partnerships like the souls games and soul sacrifice.

Not an MMO guy but good luck if legit.
>>
I say this, not for the sake of being rude, but as a genuine opinion:

Sounds incredibly generic, bland and formulaic.
No USP or creativity for anyone to be remotely interested by.

Utter fucking trash.
>>
>>343496848
project has been going on since 2012. retooled to be MMO around 2014.

so there is like 5 years of dev time when released.
>>
>>343497159
not offended , you will see the hype when it will reveal but . humans combat system is pretty cool.

giants play differently
dwarfs play differently.

so its like 3 combat system in one game.
>>
>>343495686
Sounds okay. What kinda sub clases will there be?
>>
>>343495686
>Dwarves are ninjas

What? Oh right, jap dwarves are just shota andloli.

Well, forgive me if I don't believe you but I'll keep an eye out. Hope the corporate ninjas dont fuck you too hard.
>>
>>343495686

>mmojrpg

Hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>343497421
All unique to the races you choose

Giants

Vikingish people(Which is main clan of story started fight aganist Dwarfes)

Bird Clan(they have heads of birds and have wings but also body of regular giant humans) t

Human
Stealth fantasy type with armors and arrow

Egypt type which has tons of magic shit

Dwarfes

has ninja people asian influence mostly

battle hammer clan which starts to fight and trying to get people on their side.

two sides trying to get humans to their fight so they can win. Giants have weakness in gameplay and story perspective so they arent God tier ops.There is a weapon that knock them for good made by dwarf people.
>>
File: 1452929829196.gif (936 KB, 385x206) Image search: [Google]
1452929829196.gif
936 KB, 385x206
>>343495686
>>
>>343495686
There cant be two anons working on an MMOJRPG on /v/, the odds are astronomical.

I'm not leaving so you should go, OP.
>>
>>343495686
How in the hell do you intend to counter FF? Will the combat stand out? Tons of games have characterized historical figures, and no one gave a shit. It's not a strong selling point
>>
File: 1466788476612.png (191 KB, 392x336) Image search: [Google]
1466788476612.png
191 KB, 392x336
>>
>>343498527
main thing how is giant and dwarf concept.
they took some ins from guliver child book.

combat is god tier. it has good graphics and play at 60 fps.
most likely have cross play with pc and good marketing.
>>
>>343495686

>setting is middle east-Mediterranean
>only 3 races

dropped
>>
>>343498703
Can you explain more on how you plan to market the game? How does it compare to other JRPG? I remember hearing years ago Japan's industry cannot stand up to Western world titles
>>
haha epic :)

>>>/reddit/

kys
>>
>>343495686
>it is mmo
So, it's shit. Thank you.
>>
>>343499930
why do you keep asking this faggot questions? are you really that bored?
>>
File: 1466394264916.png (105 KB, 298x456) Image search: [Google]
1466394264916.png
105 KB, 298x456
>>343495686
Will Ottomans/Turks be in the game?
>>
>>343495686
>there is a pc version running around but not sure if they will release it

And here is where you fucked up
Sony do not have their internal studios on PC games that is a mandate
>>
>>343495686
>>takes in middle east-meditterian
>area in 1200-1300ish AC .
this part is cool
hope it works out 'cause the european medieval fantasy / lost coast dnd & ripoffs shit is too dominant
>>
>>343495686
Will it be like real JRPG like Final Fantasy you know with anime hairstyles etc or will it be just another WRPG wannabe like Bloodborne?
>>
>mmo
You've just guaranteed that I never purchase it.
>>
So, OP, why should I want to play your game, instead of any other mmo out there? What makes it unique?
>>
File: gulliver-019.jpg (48 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
gulliver-019.jpg
48 KB, 460x276
>>343503121
First of all there are not lot active Mmo- games. Wow here to stay, guild wars is mostly dying, FF 14 is too japaneese for some people . Even this game made by japan studio its mostly pandering for western audiences.

It has fun combat you wont get bored while playing quests.

It has good story missions and interesting one.

You can play Giants.

i think its more then what general games do these day.

>>343502847
your loss.

>>343502665
No anime designs. Mount Blade would be better design choice for comparison. Not bloodborne gothic ham.
*pic related

>>343502407
yes , none of sub classes named from real races. of course.
>>343502436
you are dumb ass arent you? sony doesnt want to limit game audience to PS4. They learned their lesson frmo EVE Dust and MAG. Which both supposed to be huge mmo games.

>>343502559
yup. Thats why im excited to work in this project too. Tolkien fantasy is too dominant in gaming and other medias. this is unique took on genre.
>>
>>343495686
Lewdness level?
>>
>>343503789
not much. It is designed for Western audiences. Well for a reason , even middle east audience is bigger then japan these days.

Japaneese people stopped buying consoles
>>
i will try to post art of mine did for game in couple hours now at mobile.
>>
When will we get an announcement?
>>
you seem like a cool guy dont go to work at monday
>>
File: doubt.png (240 KB, 282x415) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
240 KB, 282x415
>>343495686
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.