[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you choose your name for online games? >xXGayNigga69Xx
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: rip ole dirty bastard.jpg (17 KB, 657x370) Image search: [Google]
rip ole dirty bastard.jpg
17 KB, 657x370
How did you choose your name for online games?
>xXGayNigga69Xx looked stupid
>used Wu Tang Clan name generator
>>
I stole the name of the MC of one of my favourite games because I'm unimaginative.
>>
mine's a reference to robot chicken skit.

not a huge fan of the show, and certainly not this episode, but I loved this skit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW3dg9VURMU
>>
>>343494454
Lying Figure?
>>
>>343493675
>used Wu Tang Clan name generator

Used this and now I am a successful rapper. What's my name /v/?
>>
>>343493675
I just pulled mine right out of my ass while I was high desu.
>>
>>343495693
Donald Glover
>>
>>343494986
I actually lost to this, never watched the show but that was funny
>>
>>343493675
I actually did use the Wu tang name since it was pretty good
>>
>>343493675
>Wu Tang Clan name generator
>Profound Conquerer
I am Ni-Oh now.
>>
Mine's some aztec rock god
>>
I use one of 2.

First one is Father Owl due to a tootsie pop commercial coming on when trying to think of something. Mr Owl was taken but Father Owl wasn't.

Second is MultipleFrogasms

I thought the idea of multiple frog orgasms was funny.
>>
Bill Nye quotes
>>
Just chose a phrase from new Vegas and substituted one word
>>
>>343497986
Did you try Mister Owl or just Mr?
>>
>>343493675
I tried to think of something subtle that would make people sound foolish if they said it out loud (I play a lot of Trouble in Terrorist Town)
>>
>>343498043
same desu senpai
>>
>>343498213
Fapple Cider because of that old Dew contest is gold, watching all the kids trying to avoid saying fap so their parents won't hear them.

My PSN name is stupid and I wish I could change it though
>>
>>343494986
Holy shit that was good.
>>
I named myself after a character out of God Emperor of Dune because I really liked the book and I was unimaginative.

Then I named myself a randomly chosen noun because I read The Malazan Book of the Fallen and was slightly more imaginative.
>>
First 4 letters of my last name and first 4 of my first name - we used them as usernames at school... try it.
>>
>>343494986
Always thought that was a meme show but I might check it out, that was pretty good

Anyway the only way to choose an online name is to be as edgy as possible, I use either Zen or ZenTranquilizer
>>
>>343495693
Childish Gambino.
>>
>>343499219
>when your last name is only three letters
>>
>>343493675

Always changed mine a lot. Only game I played a lot of online was WC3, and I had a new username every week or so. After I migrated to Steam, nothing changed.

Usually just a couple bizarre words that are funny to say while high. Currently thinking about changing to "Avocado Ziggurat"
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.