[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DANCIIIIIIIIING WITH TEARS IN MY EYES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: MGSV-Gameplay-Still-5.jpg (187 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-Gameplay-Still-5.jpg
187 KB, 1000x563
DANCIIIIIIIIING

WITH TEARS IN MY EYES
>>
>tfw making a playlist of 80s songs with war or desert themes to play in game
>never actually do it while playing because it's just a distraction
>>
>>343493212
post some songs
>>
>>343493369
I actually didn't get too many. And I can't remember the exact criteria I made but it was some period of time up until 1984. It might have been 9 or 10 years since that was how long BB was in a coma since a few of the songs are from the 70s.

>David Bowie - Diamond Dogs
>David Bowie - Running Gun Blues
>David Bowie - The Man Who Sold the World (which is in the game but I think I put it there just for the better quality)
>Minutemen - West Germany
>Nena - 99 Luftballons
>Oppenheimer Analysis - Security Risk
>Pere Ubu - Nonalignment Pact
>Swell Maps - Big Maz in the Desert
>Talking Heads - Life During Wartime
>Tears for Fears - Mad World
>Television - See No Evil
>The Police - Synchronicity II

Not really sure why I picked the last two.
>>
>>343493635
You got some good taste, my friend.
>>
>>343493784
I never got around to blasting music from my chopper either. Does it do anything besides draw attention to your escape?
>>
File: 1441082971580.jpg (54 KB, 499x366) Image search: [Google]
1441082971580.jpg
54 KB, 499x366
For walking around mother base and looking off into the ocean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu3mNKpJLgc

time correct too
>>
>>343493212
We all did. I had 70 songs
>>
>>343493635
>>343494303
>have a bunch of songs ready for mgsv
>can't play music because they lied about the 360 having ingame music

They fucking had it in gz. fucking jerks
>>
Game might have been disappointing, but the song list was great.
>>
>>343495826
Lot's of stuff was great, it's just that the actual game was very underdeveloped and focused way too much on the wrong areas.
>>
>game takes place in Africa
>"Africa" by Toto isn't in it
Why
>>
File: kaz it's me.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kaz it's me.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
/v/, it's me. I'm here to get you out.
>>
>>343496135
Gameplay was great. Lots of options and progression. World was sizable. Well optimized. Multiplayer elements were unecessary, but relatively interesting and appropriate.

Game was missing the entire tail end, though. And in a series where the main attraction is the kooky story, that's a major detriment. On top of that, the gameplay didn't really mesh well with the story that was there; like water and oil.

But god damn, that Mige Ure...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.