[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>unironically donating and/or subscribing to popular streamers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: you.png (120 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
you.png
120 KB, 400x381
>unironically donating and/or subscribing to popular streamers
None of you do this, right?
>>
>>343489054
I do it all the time just to make you ma, anon.
>>
>>343489054
DSP's Patreon. I played Overwatch with him earlier; It was really good. Couldn't stick around for Doom though, but I still had fun anyway.
>>
>>343489054
I sub to 2 streams on twitch, get fucked.
>>
>>343489054
Don't ever do ANYTHING ironically. The only people ever in on the joke are laughing at you making a fool of yourself and the ones that don't know you're doing it ironically will just think tore a colossal douche
>>
>>343489054
I sub to your mom so she sucks my dick everynight lmao
>>
>>343489054
Daily reminder all frog posters are from leddit. Ignore these retarded threads.
>>
>>343489054
pop pop says I can use his credit card anytime I want for anything I want
>>
File: REEE.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
REEE.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>343489339
I haven't used reddit in months! I came here in may because my friend told me pepe was here. But instead it's full of cartoon fucking, toxic, pedos. This site would be better without those people!
>>
>>343489054
I see nothing wrong with subscribing, I don't watch streamer so I don't do it, but donating is fucking dumb as hell.
>>
>>343489658
Fuck off even if you're being ironic
>>
>>343489054
>>343489264
>>343489658

Kill yourselves immediately.
>>
>>343489054
What is the diff between donating say $5 or paying for a sub $5? You need to review the sub every month anyway right?
>>
>>343490430
donations get shit like a quote read or butt shake or something usually while resubs get a
>9 months! wow thank you
>>
>>343489054

How much do you think these streamers would be willing to whore themselves for?

Because that's what they're doing, practically.
>>
I'll never understand the thought process someone has that does these kinds of things

Imagine if when you went to a friend's house he got money for you walking through the door, and when you sat down on the couch next to him you threw dollar bills at him every time he made a joke while playing video games. On top of that, he's already making more in a month than you do in three.
>>
>>343491482
>making more in a month than you do in three.
You know the top streamers make $500k+ a year right?
>>
>>343491482
I know you're just shitposting, but I hope people know that entertainers get paid to entertain
>>
>>343489138

>lmao umad so salty get good I drink ur tears haha ;)
>>
>>343491808
>Unemployed twitch shitters sitting at home playing video games are somehow "entertainers"

Ebin... simply ebin my man.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.