[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it going to be shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Is it going to be shit?
>>
Probably.
>>
>>343485341
Yes, becasue Niantic can't even have the pointer in Ingress pointing at straight properly, so it's basically fucked.
>>
>>343485645
That's more a limitation of GPS.
>>
It's a free game with in-game purchases. So yes.
>>
>>343485341
It already is.
>>
File: hollaholla.jpg (34 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
hollaholla.jpg
34 KB, 640x427
>be a supermarket owner
>kid tells me about pokeymang go
>game based on GPS coordinates
>get idea
>call pokeymang company
>pay them a small fee to have them place good pokeymangs in my store
>rumors starts spreading
>my pokeymangs bring all the kids to the store
>tell them they can't get in without buying something first
>profit
>>
>>343485341
Did you guys know not everything is either shit or amazing?

It's like, there's a spectrum inbetween the 2.

Pokemon GO isn't going to be shit.
It's going to be stupid.

If you don't know what "stupid" means, google it.
>>
>>343485341
>have game solely based on exploring the world to catch every kind of Pokemon there is
>market to children and NEETS, the 2 least likely groups to travel anywhere
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>343485958
1. You really want all those kids running around your store
2. Uh, how do you buy something from a store without being in the store first?
>>
>>343486790
fuck I lol'd irl just thinking about otaku walking around in the sun catching virtual nothings.
>>
>>343485958
>tell them they can't get in without buying something

Nigga you can't do that.
>>
>>343486790
Nintendo knows their audience well. Recall to those health notification with some of those recent Nintendo games:
>You should take a break every so often and go outside
It's as if Nintendo is trying to make NEETs and man children go out and try to socialize.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.