[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of this game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 401x481) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 401x481
What does /v/ think of this game?
>>
Too repetitive.
LOTR Assassin's creed. I know, there are major differences, but I felt the same repetitiveness in both.
>>
second half shits the bed in every way, first half is gold
>>
It's a game you can play forever if you enjoy the repetition.
>>
>>343485146
Pretty accurate. They both feature counter-based combat and climbing around buildings stealthily.

The nemesis system is pretty damn cool though. Hope some other devs are smart enough to mimic it.

QTE final boss fucking blows, but I haven't played any of the dlc.
>>
>>343484994
Forgettable, but a fun time I suppose. Really the nemesis system is the only noteworthy thing about it, wish other games would use it. Not as a focus mind you, but a mechanic to add to the game kind of like how Batman Arkham Asylums freeflow combat caught on with other developers
>>
Couldn't stand it, but i hate those open worlds with a lot of collectables and nothing else, so from the start i wouldn't enjoy it
>>
>>343484994
Combat is great, Nemesis system has potential.

Surprisingly good.
>>
What are some game series that would benefit from the nemesis system? With a few tweaks, perhaps Mass Effect or The Witcher? Im surprised it hasnt caught on
>>
>>343484994
I thought people hated it for raping LOTR's lore
>>
>>343486185
Meh, it doesn't even have LOTR in the title
>>
>>343484994

Combat feels great although it is really simple, and once you get a few key upgrades you're basically immortal.

I had a blast messing round with the Nemesis System. Really unique aspect of the game that I kinda wish had become more of a thing now that we're drowning in a sea of 3rd person action games.
>>
File: pic.jpg (424 KB, 1362x1504) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
424 KB, 1362x1504
>>343484994
Poor man's Witcher 3
>>
>>343485965
pokemon
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.