[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Characters that should be in #FE2.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Oboro.png (537 KB, 623x791) Image search: [Google]
Oboro.png
537 KB, 623x791
Characters that should be in #FE2.
>>
>>343482534

>Characters who should be in the sequel to the worst commercial flop in both franchise's history
>>
>>343482534
>implying it wouldn't just be more Awakening characters
If anyone from Fates got in it'd be several of the guys and Azura and you know it.
>>
>>343482705
>I don't know anything about this game, the post

Sales of the actual game mean very little. Merchandise is doing very well. I believe the soundtrack is a chart topper in Japan.
>>
File: 1375053960230.png (92 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1375053960230.png
92 KB, 240x240
After shitting all over the game, I decided to actually play it since there's an uncensored patch, and fuck it, it's free.
The music sucks, the story is boring, and the characters are unlikable with the exception of Barry, but goddamn, the combat is fun as fuck, and the dungeons designs are nice.

Doubt there'll be a sequel, but if there is, I'll pirate it day one.
>>
>>343482705
>both

If you're still under the assumption this is SMT, then stop. They admitted it's just a FE spinoff
>>
>>343482869
>Merchandise is doing very well.

You're that retard who keeps saying this bullshit every thread, then ignores everyone asking for a source.
>>
I played Awakening and Fates on Casual Mode

I like Casual Mode
>>
>>343483453

It's a Persona spin off with FE nods and battle elements thrown in. I don't know why they bothered to do a crossover like this if they didn't want to do anything creative with the gameplay.
>>
>>343483605
>Persona is SMT
Nah nigga. It's Megami Ibunroku Persona. Shin Megami Tensei Persona was an Atlus USA localization.

That aside, Persona combat is shit.
>>
>>343482534
Her, Kagero and Reina are the only reasons to go Hoshito
>>
I have a good idea for a thread.

>ITT:Things that should never exist.
#FE2

Or better yet!

>ITT: Things that should never have existed
#FE
>>
>>343483851
Has Megami Ibunroku been used for anything besides Persona, and Devil Survivor?
>>
>>343483851

What I meant to say is it feels much more like a Persona game than an SMT game.

Either way, you probably understood what I meant, you're just nitpicking.
>>
>>343482534
If they make a second one it will literally just be Fates royals.

But they won't make a second one.
>>
>>343484031
I'm just saying that Persona combat is trash. Plain and simple.

>>343483962
Nope.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.