[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PSNEO meant to Keep Players Off PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: psneogaf.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
psneogaf.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
Are you upgrading your PS4 to the sony NEO?

>we made the Neo to keep our players from upgrading to PC
>With this much power, our console is bar none the greatest console ever made
>Greatness is achieved this fall
>>
Daily reminder you are replying to PC user false flagging as a Sony fan
>>
File: grifith2.png (90 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
grifith2.png
90 KB, 384x384
>mfw sony is getting cucked by Scorpio
>>
>>343480986
/thread
>>
>>343480986
>Implying he isn't quadruple false flagging
>>
If you want to keep people from upgrading then make some fucking games. No, movies are not games.
>>
>>343480902
Why do PC keks shitpost so much?
>>343481082
How cute a wild xbox appears and its a shill
>>
People with 4k TV's want a 4k game console
Only Sony can provide that power, to the players
>>
>>343480986
Who fucking cares?

>Didn't buy a PS4
>Will probably get a Neo next year
>Gonna enjoy Forza Horizon 3, Gears 4, and Dead Rising 4 this year on my Xbone

I'm actually really glad I bought an Xbone now.
>>
>>343481172
>If you want to keep people from upgrading then make some fucking games. No, movies are not games.

Meanwhile your GOTY is Witcher 3 and you denied yourself the most gameplay focused AAA game this gen being Bloodborne

>>343480986
This 2bh
>>
File: kek.jpg (30 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
30 KB, 292x257
>>343480902
Those PS4's burning down people's houses with rx 480's is gonna be pretty interesting.
>>
>>343481082
the industry wont let that happen. Destin from IGN already said scorpio was stupid and power was unnecessary...at the very same breath he said Neo was innovative and power will bring new life to the ps4.

Microsofts problem is the industry is filled to the brim with sony fanboys.
>>
Are they seriously naming it the psNEOgaf ?

can't make this shit up.
>>
>>343481292
>Meanwhile your GOTY is Witcher 3 and you denied yourself the most gameplay focused AAA game this gen being Bloodborne
I never played Witcher 3 and I don't like Souls.

Your turn.
>>
>>343481298

It's a weaker version

Makes sense why the reports initially said 4 tflops
>>
>>343481082
The Scorpio became irrelevant the moment they announced that all Xbox One games are coming to PC.
>>
File: 1430895379166.jpg (365 KB, 2000x1087) Image search: [Google]
1430895379166.jpg
365 KB, 2000x1087
>>343481320

> Destin from IGN already said scorpio was stupid and power was unnecessary

Sonycuck please
>>
>>343481186
>blatanly sucks sony's cock
I AM NOT A SHILL

die in a fire sonygger.
>>
File: SUPAHCOMPUTAH.png (22 KB, 605x154) Image search: [Google]
SUPAHCOMPUTAH.png
22 KB, 605x154
>>343481298
I hope so. LMAO. Burning Laptops and TVs destroyed those divisions for sony. Fingers cross that they'll kill off their cancerous gaming division this way too!
>>
>consoles said graphics don't matter
>consoles said fps doesn't matter

>years later suddenly both matter as they desperately try to catch up

This whole thing reminds me of the part in fable where you perform the divine comedy
>>
>>343480986
>being this fucking retarded
OP is a sonyfag, false flagging as a pcfag that is false flagging as a sonyfag.
git gud, kid.
>>
>>343481459
>Windows 10
No, I'd say it's still relevant.
>>
>>343480986
unlikely
it looks like a sony fan trying to look like a pc fan that is trying and obviously failing to look like a sony fan, so they can get rid of the "worst <platform> fanbase on /v/" by saying "nuh uh, <platform that isn't sony> does it worse"
>>
>>343481467
they did
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW1aJhL99aM
>>
>>343480902
If Sony gives me enough incentive, sure. It's either way at this point with me, just depends on what they do with Neo. I'm no brand loyalist I just want good products and services. It is either neo or build a PC finally for all those W10 gaymes
>>
>>343481750
Windows 10, for better or worse, is the most common OS according to steam survey. It's also only going to become adopted more. Access to all the Xbox games is just another incentive to get people to upgrade and it'll work for many.
>>
>>343481814
>hurting the indy scene is the worst

HOLY SHIT. GO MICROSOFT GO !
>>
Graphics are nice but they're not going to make me want to buy a console.
>>
>>343481467
It really is because it misses the point and reason why people game on consoles when it comes down to it.

Who is going to buy a $1000 console? Putting together hardware parts in a more powerful console of an existing one that is so unseuccessful all of its games got ported to PC simply just isnt innovative, impressive or going to sell well. It's a more powerful Xbox one and if people arent buying the original, they arne't going to buy a more powerful version of it on top of the fact that nobody is going to buy a $1000 console
>>
>>343480902
All Neo is doing is stoping me from getting a ps4 right now. Not giving up on PC. Will neo at least be able to play all the shit regular ps4s can?
>>
>>343482636
Yeah, it should be coming out this year too.
>>
>>343480902
I'll get a used neo in a few years for the exclusives. It's backwards compatible with the PS4 games, right?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.