[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kingdom Hearts 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 33820.jpg (804 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
33820.jpg
804 KB, 1920x1200
>final dungeon will be the actual kingdom hearts
>final boss will be xenahort, who you will fight in three phases
>the first phase has a battle remix of "simple and clean"
>the second phase has a battle remix of "sanctuary"
>the third phase a battle remix of whatever utada hikaru song is chosen as the third game's theme
>with each new phase, sora gains two different allies to assist him in the fight
>the first phase has kairi and riku assisting him
>the second phase has roxas and aqua assisting him
>the last phase has donald and goofy assisting him

honestly can't wait
>>
also playing KH2FM at the moment and damn does the art style and gameplay hold up. the autism and cringe is pretty nauseating but there's something about the bad parts of KH that's kinda enjoyable.
>>
I hope we get a new song by Utada but I think they are just going to reuse Sanctuary again
>>
>2016
>still playing kingpoop farts
>>
>>343479592
this series is so gay but its impossible to hate
>>
>>343480360
uh oh someone called a game i like "kingpoop farts"

how will i continue
>>
Any chance we'll ever get the games in 60fps outside of emulation? Small occasional bugs and graphical glitches on emulators completely trigger my autism.
>>
>kingdom hearts has deeper combat than dark souls
>it has deeper lore than dark souls
>it has better art direction that dark souls
>it has better writing, sound design, voice acting, animation, particle effects, and lighting than dork shits
>and to top it all off, the bosses in kingdom hearts are significantly more challenging than anything dork shits could ever offer
>>
>>343480749
30fps was the artists vision so never
>>
>>343480781
Aside from deeper combat, everything you said is true.

Despite all this, Dark souls is still infinitely a better game.

more than just a sum of its parts yada yada
>>
I know 3 is the end of the Xehanort Saga
But I hope Kingdom Hearts itself will always remain a mystery

With everything being explained in all the more recent games, there's no sense of magic or wonder when it comes to the vague universe that revolves around Kingdom Hearts

I like seeing the fans scurrying trying to make their own therories as to what Kingdom Hearts really when we'll never know
>>
>>343481010
>Aside from deeper combat

That one is especially true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkyK4f4ReY0
>>
>>343479592

Nah OP this is how you make KH3 perfect

>non empty and lifeless worlds with npcs and side quests
>drive forms for guest party members
>Have Donald, Goofy, and the guest party member all out at the same time cause it seemed pointless having to switch one out.
>drive forms change your appearance instead of just the color of your clothes like you get donald or goofy's clothes, Hercules gives you a toga, Simba turns Sora into his original concept art
>Sort out legal trouble and bring back Deep Jungle
>Instead of collecting Dalmatians, you collect Stitch's cousins and they give a nominal boost to stats or something
>side stories for Donald and Goofy, Donald has a bunch of shenanigans with Panchito and Jose. For Goofy probably something related to Max.
>playable Organization XIII DLC much like the sisters DLC from Drakengard 3
>Have an MP bar like the first game's
>Make Shiro Amano, the person who made the manga, the new series story director cause hes capable of making non awkward dialog
>No retarded Star Wars or Marvel representation, if they have to, make it a badass secret boss fight against Vader or Dr Doom
>>
>>343481449
>No retarded Star Wars or Marvel representation

But

>if they have to, make it a badass secret boss fight against Vader or Dr Doom

oh good, I was just about to say that

pretty good post anon
>>
>>343481449
>playable Organization XIII DLC
If not that, I'd at least like the chance to unlock and use their weapons in this game
Would add a nice little chance to play with different fighting styles.
>>
>>343480708
i don't know
i think i will kms now
>>
>>343480708
it's a meme you dip
>>
How do you expect SE to continue the series after kh3? All of the Disney worlds will be used up by the time kh comes out.
>>
>>343480509
Didn't got to school with enough Kingdom Hearts fans then
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.