[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fire Emblem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tank.gif (991 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
tank.gif
991 KB, 480x270
I need your help, I want to play "Fire Emblem"
I know not which to start,
which is the order I have to follow?

Fire Emblem: Awakening?
Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition?
Fire Emblem Fates – Birthright?
Fire Emblem Fates – Conquest?
Fire Emblem Fates – Revelation?
Fire Emblem if: Special Edition?
Fire Emblem Kakusei ?

HELP /V/
>>
FE 1-10 and don't bother with the rest of that trash that you posted

But if you're a shit eater

Awakening, Conquest, and #FE if you really want to drink piss

But if you're a turbo weeb sperg

Awakening, Revelation, #FE collector's edition

Have a good day
>>
File: 02.jpg (233 KB, 1280x973) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
233 KB, 1280x973
>>343475589
thanks.
the others do not matter?
>>
Awakening is the best entry point.
>>
>>343476874
Well if you're new try awakening first and come back here and ask again if you liked it.
>>
Release order, faggot. Every god damn time.
>>
Only correct answer is #FE.

Buy a Wii U and it's yours, uncensored, free (along with every other Wii U game)!
>>
File: 1464037052523.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1464037052523.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
>>343476874
Nope, it's a poorly balanced game and much easier than most of the series; here are just as good places to start:

Fire Emblem (GBA)
Path of Radiance (Dolphin emulator)
Fates: Conquest
>>
>>343475589
Fire Emblem 1-5 are only good if you have autism

Fire Emblem 6-14 are all carbon copies of each other except for minor changes to combat damage formulas.

Idk why niggers hate the new games, probably because of said autism.
>>
>>343478330
this man speaks the truth pick either path of radiance or blazing sword (just known as fire emblem in america)
>>
>>343476874
>hamsterposter
Kill yourself and gas the hamster
>>
Fire Emblem 7 is a good starting point. The beginning of the game is a tutorial. After that pick based on what you want to see next.

PS Genealogy is the best Fire Emblem.
>>
>>343478997
>Dissing 4-5

>Crux of his argument is a buzzword

No anon, no
>>
Play 7 (GBA) if you want a functional tutorial on the regular structure of the games. Play 8 if you like the GBA interface and want more customization in game. These are both easy to emulate and are a great place to start.

Play Awakening (3ds) if you like the characters or can find it cheap, despite what everyone says about it, it's serviceable and you can change classes of every character to a ridiculous degree.

Path of Radiance (Gamecube) is also amazing, I'm sure the dolphin emulator has it. This game also has the best lord.

As for Fates (3ds), play it in Birthright, Conquest then Revelations order. This probably the best order for newcomers. Though Conquest is the best of the three, this because it's got the most challenging gameplay by a landslide out of the 3ds games, so it might not be for you straight up.

Final note:
On the 3ds versions, classic mode means your characters permanently die. This is a strong feature of the game that makes every playthrough that little bit different and actually puts weight behind your tactical decisions, don't waste your time by playing Casual mode.

Skip Fe#, I still fail to see why Fire Emblem actually has a part in that game.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.