[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE SENSE OF THIS SHIT? also 999/VLR discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Ou4qN.jpg (178 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
Ou4qN.jpg
178 KB, 960x544
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE SENSE OF THIS SHIT?

also 999/VLR discussion I guess
>>
They did fucked up only using one color.

Just try to look at it and remember what you know, you'll get it eventually.
>>
>>343472347
It's one line that branches off at the red dot.

so it's basically this: Y
>>
>>343472347
Also the ABCDE is basically the player's perspective of the events of VLR

A being the abduction
B being playing the ambidex game
C being the end of ambidex game
D being forced to set up the ambidex game
E being ZTD
>>
File: JustAThought.jpg (544 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
JustAThought.jpg
544 KB, 1024x1024
>>343475454

VLR SPOILERS GALORE

To add to this, every gray circle is a conscious swap.

At every point, follow along the lines as that's the route of Sigma's consciousness.

The chronological order of events are
A, the abduction
E, The Test Site infiltration
D - the Aftermath of the failed infiltration
B - The start of the Ambidex Game of VLR, 40 years into the future
C - The end of the Ambidex Game of VLR

So at point A, when Sigma was abducted, Dr. Klim (60+ year old Sigma) switches into his 23 year old body to start the events of ZTD.

Sigma, the 23 year old we play as in VLR, conscious swaps into his 60 year old body just before the start of the Ambidex game in 2074 (correct date?) at point B taking place at Rhizome 9, a safe area on the moon.

At Point C, that's at the end of the Phi route, where Akane reveals who Zero is and the purpose of the Ambidex, to train Phi and Sigma to conscious jump to take on the events of the test site. At the end of her explanation, she pulls a knife on Phi and Sigma to trigger another conscious jump. The replacement consciousnesses are Phi and Sigma who had just came from ZTD. Sigma, the 23 year old consciousness jumps to...

Point D, which is just after ZTD, in a playthrough where they failed to contain the virus and Sigma loses his arms and eye. This is where Sigma finishes up his Ph.D. and starts his research for 40 years, creating Luna and K, and preparing the Ambidex game of VLR as Zero. And just before the start of the Ambidex game of VLR, as a 60+ year old man, Sigma conscious swaps with his 23 year old self back to Point A during Christmas time of 2028 to go to Nevada's Test Site at Point E.

ZTD is all about creating that single timeline that branches off to the right.
>>
>>343472347
play ZTD, it explains the concept of where the other mind goes when the future shifts back to the past. basically they trade places, then trade places again when the future one catches up to the past one, it's all that image shows in a convoluted way.
>>
File: 1358017402473.jpg (34 KB, 591x600) Image search: [Google]
1358017402473.jpg
34 KB, 591x600
How was I supposed to solve the shitty Minesweeper-but-not thing in Q Room from VLR?
All I did was use trial and error and maybe spoiled some of them for myself.
>>
File: 13134297372715.jpg (263 KB, 1856x1080) Image search: [Google]
13134297372715.jpg
263 KB, 1856x1080
>>
>>343476740
Wew, thank you. I just bought ZTD and it seems like playing that would make sense of VLR more. Which should be nice because the thing I hated about VLR the most is that it wasn't self-contained like 999 was, which left me unsatisfied.
>>
lmao nerd, I just googled all the codes for the boxes and beat it the easy way.
>>
Why doesn't Old Sigma know anything about the facility if he failed once creating the history leading up to VLR? How does he even know there's a facility in the first place?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.