[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is nobody talking about this game? I love it, level 18 party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
Why is nobody talking about this game?

I love it, level 18 party right now but all my stats suck.
>>
>>343471338
They did zero marketing for this game whatsoever, only reason I knew about the demo was a /v/ thread.

Demo was pretty good though, thinking about picking it up but it looks pretty repetitive.
>>
>>343471940
There's enough classes to keep things interesting and the combat is just really fun. I can see myself easily putting over 100 hours into this game.
>>
File: poster_2.jpg (251 KB, 920x1271) Image search: [Google]
poster_2.jpg
251 KB, 920x1271
Alright, how about a few questions to get the ball rolling. What is your
>current highest level troop
>favorite class
>least favorite class
>current war contract
>>
One question because this game does not explain things much, when the medic attacks, what is her stats based off of, magic or physical because I've heard multiple different answers.
>>
>>343473305
STR
>>
>>343473305
>>343473369
Fuck. I've been dumping MAG into my medic.
>>
>>343473585
Likewise, hell her weapon is even called "magic vial" why would they do that?
>>
Dumping stats into TEC, as told. Not seeing shit for results.
>>
Flint a cute.
>>
>>343474018
TEC only makes leveling up marginally faster and gives you better guard, but that's it.

People suggest dumping points into TEC because your first team will be worthless around 100 hours in, when your guild rank reaches A/S and characters you hire have better natural stat growths.
>>
>>343471338
Maybe if you mentioned the fucking title.
>>
>>343474420
Filename, retard.
>>
File: IMG_20160630_220812.jpg (2 MB, 4096x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160630_220812.jpg
2 MB, 4096x2304
>>343471338

Bought my Collectors Edition yesterday. Havent played it yet though, still practicing some Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator and I just finished Odin Sphere too
>>
bought it for PS4, but I'm still working through Tokyo Mirage Sessions... I heard the online is pretty important and if you start late you're at a disadvantage, what is that all about?
>>
>>343471940
As someone that was really excited for the game and preordered it, a few hours in and it's okay but not great. Combat seems innovative at first, but almost every battle resorts to the same pattern. Would be a fine buy at $20 but I don't feel there's enough to keep me enticed at $40 and much less $60.
>>
It came out at a bad time for me, and I'm playing tons of other games. It looks really interesting and I wish I could've gotten the limited edition, but I already had Odin Sphere coming in.
>>
>>343473083

are cute girls an important aspect of the game?

this is key to whether or not I buy this
>>
Green leader girl is best girl. Blue titty monster is a slut.
>>
>>343474996
Your team can be full of only cute girls, and the greenfag's queen is a flat hippie.
>>
>>343475057
Green queen is a tranny, enjoy your penis
>>
>>343474608
Never heard of Gran Dkingdom you fucking loser
>>
What's customization like in this?
>>
>>343474996
Lilia is the only main girl in the game. There are the leaders but you don't see them much. You create your own party so you can make your own army of cute girls which is what I did. But classes are gender locked so if you only want a team of girls, you'll be missing out on some classes.
>>
>>343475187
Maplestory tier with RNG for character growth and skills. 16 or something classes, gender locked.
>>
>>343475159
You don't belong on /v/ then, what the fuck do you play, EA and Ubisoft shit? Fucking loser, you're supposed to have a spreadsheet detailing upcoming releases, and multiple RSS feeds of news aggregate sites for video games
>>
Does the Vita version slowdown like most PS4 to Vita games?
>>
Can my mercenary band eventually get their own kingdom to create a perfect Utopia?
>>
>>343475663
I haven't really noticed slowdown, though this is a 2D SRPG so that'd be kinda uncommon anyways. I think it was developed on Vita first and then PS4, anyways.

There's 5 second loading times for most things except the main menu, but other than that it runs fine.
>>
>>343475663

>like most PS4 to Vita games

name 30 games that do this
>>
>>343475356
Shovelware weaboo trash is next in line for shit games after AAA games, kill yourself or keep grinding in your shitty Puzzle & Dragons, LMAO MEME translations, Atelier shit games, fat loser.
>>
>>343475356
Why are you acting sarcastically about this? Being able to read a title and google is the most basic skill there is. It's not unreasonable to expect it out of a person.
>>
>>343475663
Only annoying thing is it takes far too long to load the party menu.
>>
>>343475992
Some One Piece game I have, Helldivers, Dead Nation, Dragon's Crown, CounterSpy, The Swapper, The Unfinished Swan, both Velocity games, Wipeout, Toukiden and about 20 more completely unremarkable JRPGs. (Ys runs fine though)
>>
>>343476285
I wasn't being sarcastic. If you don't have your finger on the pulse of all video game releases, then you clearly don't take video games seriously. It's akin to someone who listens to the radio for music, the "I listen to everything but rap and country" Top-40 crowd. They have no vested interest in music, it's just background noise to them. These passionless people make me sick.
>>
>>343476670
Dead Nation slows down on PS3 as well, Wipeout was literally made for the Vita unless you mean the HD/Fury port with 2048's engine and Toukiden was made for the Vita first, too.
>>
>>343477242
You put all this time into it, and playing a grind a thon shovelware game is the best you can do?
>>
The digital version came out nearly a week before the physical version. While it's not bad on its own, there was level 48 players within 24 hours of release.

By the time I received the game, I just waited for Star Ocean to be released.
>>
>>343471338
Because i ordered it from Nisa online store and they still haven't gotten it to me yet.
>>
Who Magion here? 15% of the player base yet went from two régions to the highest amount by pushing out knightfags and bullying the fuck outta reds.
>>
>>343475134
That makes her better.
>>
Only around level 16 so far, but been having a blast with it. My only bitch is how they don't explain shit like what stats are most effective for a particular class, like >>343473305 and passive skills and such. Feels like I shit the bed with the first troop so I'm just trying to grind through the story to unlock higher ranks to hire classes with better letter grades and skills. I fucked up and thought you might be able change your company name later, so I'm stuck with the generic bullshit too.
>>
I'm confused about the online mode. I've done a couple deployments but i still don't quite get it. It's mostly just fightan and capturing bases right?
>>
>>343471338
when you use a training scroll to get them down to lvl 1 due you keep the bonus stats from the lvl ups before hand?
>>
>>343480581
Stats reset I think. The plus side is they get better stat growth in whatever you chose.
>>
>>343481002
well thats good otherwise too many people would be OP in the multiplayer
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.