[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they just turn this into an MMO and watch the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: c9lzmv4d3mgzpnyntz7s.jpg (64 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
c9lzmv4d3mgzpnyntz7s.jpg
64 KB, 800x450
Why don't they just turn this into an MMO and watch the pay-pay roll in?
>>
>>343470834
Because the source material is boring as fuck.
>>
>>343471005
so boring that millions watch the show and read the book.
>>
>>343471005
They made Star wars into an mmo, so G.O.T. could work too
>>
>>343470834
Because consumers are skeptical about generic MMOs now. The internet hate machine would tear it apart.
>>
The age of MMOs has ended - there is nothing but desolation in that genre now.
>>
>>343472278
They could have Bethesda make it.
>>
>>343472552
Bethesda can barely make open world single player games, there's no way they could make an MMO of any sort.
>>
How would you adapt GoT into an MMO?

I can't see murderhobo gameplay working in the setting.
>>
Which house would you choose in the game lads?

House Baratheon is best house.
>>
>>343471454
Eat shit, millions of flies can't be wrong
>>
>>343473704
You tell those sheeple
>>
>>343473581
Are they basing this on the show or the books? When does this take place?
>>
>>343475029
Whichever you like
>>
90% of the "fanbase" can't even be assed to read the books, let alone invest time into an MMO.
>>
>>343473545
dark souls + shitloads of people
>>
How would nobles work? You pay more to be a noble?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.