[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Man's Sky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 225x225
Will it flop?
>>
>>343470663
yes. did normies seriously believe the bajillion worlds thing?
>>
This game is literally the only thing keeping me from killing myself

How good it will be is directly proportional to the length of time between its release and the day I swallow of the pills I have and wait in the bath tub

I have thought a lot about this
>>
File: lie-down-and-cry.jpg (120 KB, 1049x550) Image search: [Google]
lie-down-and-cry.jpg
120 KB, 1049x550
>>343470663
>Mfw I really don't want it to.
It's literally the only game I'm looking forward to this year
>>
>>343470807
You realize you're just delaying the inevitable, right?
>>
>>343470952
if it helps him live longer who cares?
>>
>>343470663
>a highly-publicized game on PS4, a console with a couple of games
no
I'm definitely getting it on PC with hopes of becoming a space Jew
>>
>>343470952
I know I am. That's what I fucking said, if it's really great it'll probably be a month or two before I do it. If it's shit I'll do it instantly

No one fucking listens to me anymore I swear to god
>>
>>343471252
No, I mean the game is almost certainly going to be shit.
>>
>>343471020
go clean out your vagina
>>
>>343471679
>Implying I'm a women
Get that dildo out of your ass faggot
>>
>>343470807
jesus
>>
No, it'll make a bunch of cash. It'll be fun to play for about 10 hours and only the autists expecting infinite amount of procedural gameplay will be mad and will be spamming FLOP OF THE CENTURY threads , everyone else will move on with a different game
>>
I'm screencapping this thread in the event this game does amazingly well just to rub it in /v/'s face
>>
>>343472693
>>343470753
I get the feeling you know nothing about what you're supposed to do in the game.
>>
>>343471252
Well at least it will be the last disappointment of your life.
If your life is in the hands of a video game, at least you won't have to see the route video games will end up going in the next 5 years.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.