[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it good? How is open world side activites/riddler trophies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Batman_Arkham_Knight_Cover_Art.jpg (17 KB, 279x357) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Arkham_Knight_Cover_Art.jpg
17 KB, 279x357
Is it good? How is open world side activites/riddler trophies are they more like asylum trophies or more like city trophies
>>
Riddler is done pretty well, since he now has actual challenges and shit to do besides the trophy collecting, but you still have to collect all the trophies to unlock his boss fight, and the trophies are City/Origins tier.
>>
>>343469903
Its one if the vest video games o have ever played. There is alot of detail and heart that ia in that last game
>>
Just started playing it myself. I kinda feel that they messed up the pacing.
Just 4 hours in and I have a huge city to explore, and I've started 10 different missions.
>>
>>343470568
I just want a comfy open world that is actually atmospheric and not tacked on

Losing interest in games, I only have the system shock remake and maybe dishonored to look forward to outside of playing this. Doom wasnt fun and im giving up after fallout 4
>>
If you like riding a tank you'll love it.

If you wanted to play a Batman game you'll be disappointed.
>>
>>343470696
This is all I hear about the game. memes aside, just how forced in is the tank

I 100% all games in the series so far, if I do the same here how much of the game would be done in a batmobile (in fractions or whatever)
>>
>>343470568

those ten missions are literally the only missions in the game
>>
It's my least favourite . I even liked Origins more. The plot is paper thin held together by tank sequences and a twist that , if you are a batman fan at all, you'll see coming a mile away.

Hammil and Conroy are still good though and some of the side quests are fun.

I got it for 15 bucks and I don't regret it.
>>
>>343470683
>giving up after doom and fallout

hey maybe try one of the good games that came out this year instead

>>343470872
literally half the game is driving a tank
>>
>>343470872

About 35-40%.

There's a bunch of defender missions and other small shit that requires is, but most of the game can be done without the batmobile.
>>
>>343470872
Tank is integral.

Main story, riddler challenges, side quests , and the map is designed around the tank rather than gliding.

Some of the riddler puzzles use it in fun ways but generally it's shooting other tanks .
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 891x695) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 891x695
I loved all do the recent batman games minus blackgate, but for some reason I could never get myself to finish this game. And to think, I actually preordered it and stood in line and GameStop waiting for it. Idk why, but it felt a lot more empty than the other games. Even origins, with all of its flaws and bad gameplay mechanics gave me more enjoyment. Maybe it was the lack of bosses in knight, or the fact that they shoehorned the tank into most of the segments. Whatever it was, it was a huge turn off. I even went back recently and pirated the game thinking that I would actually finish it, but it just sat on my desktop wasting space.
>>
>>343471037
What are the good games then?

>>343471039
the open world looks comfy regardless, i dont mind it if its not over half the game
>>
>>343470683
I share the same tragic feel anon. I'm losing interest fast. I hated all of e3, and most of the games to come out this year have been mediocre at best. I always tend to start the games, but end up not really wanting to play them. Last year was my last real gaming year. This year seems like the death of my most beloved pastime.
>>
>>343471638
i think gaming is dead, with all these remasters and sequels and shit

unless there will be some wave of new iconic franchises after this trend of remastering everything is done, but i doubt it. i think that pathologic and the bioshock remaster will be the last games i play 'seriously'
>>
It sucks that you can't drive around in the original Arkham Batmobile until after you beat the game. I wish there was a mod to let you use it from the start.
>>
>>343472107
is it true you dont get the "real" ending until you 100%? is it worth doing
>>
>>343470872
>just how forced in is the tank

the riddler incessantly shit talks you non stop to come to his stupid fucking sewer race tracks.

you cannot advance the game until you lower bridges to get the tank to the other parts of the city (dsepite being able to glide there yourself)

you will do a sewer missions for the sol purpose of using lowering the tank further underground to fight the knight in his tank.

side missions are fighting more tanks until the knight gets so mad he comes after you in a tank that you can hit from behind.

you will actually drive the tank up to rooftops to do jumping puzzles in a tank.

you go after the knight on foot only to "get caught" so you can use the remote control for the tank.

deathstroke enters the game and shit talks you only for you to to fight him. in a tank battle.

its fucking disgusting.
>>
>>343472710
why doesnt the arkham knight put actual people in the tanks? what would batman do then?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.