[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/ is this worth purchasing? I already own all the other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Arkham Origins Blackgate.jpg (93 KB, 966x381) Image search: [Google]
Arkham Origins Blackgate.jpg
93 KB, 966x381
Hey /v/ is this worth purchasing? I already own all the other Arkham games but if this isn't a good sidescroller I'll look elsewhere.
>>
never played it but seeing as it's a spinoff of origins imma say no
>>
>>343469180
I'd figure that too but I want to make sure it isn't some hidden gem or a solid 7/10 and what not, you can never be too sure.
>>
>>343469053
>blackgate

The one made by Bane? On Patron?
>>
Fuck no. I actually bought this peice of shit when it was on sale for a few bucks for the vita. I figured since I love metroidvanias it would be great despite its flawed mechanics. I was wrong. It's absolute trash personified. I haven't hated a game so much before. Literally a headache of a game with the worst metroidvania similarities. I would play this if it was free.
>>
>>343469653
That's really disappointing to hear, thanks for the advice anon.
>>
>>343469901
I never understand why you retards take the opinion of just one anon and run with it, despite said anon possibly being a shitposter. Learn to get multiple opinions or a general consensus.
>>
>>343470169
Well do you have a counter opinion?
>>
>>343470169
>implying that anon was shitposting.
Don't fall for /v/'s contrarian meme OP. The game is literal shit. You'll come out of this game hating Arkham games for what it did to the series.
>>
File: gunstarheroes.jpg (112 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
gunstarheroes.jpg
112 KB, 450x338
>>343470310
Nah, as I haven't played it yet myself. Just saying, never take one person's word about everything. Learning different points of view makes life more interesting.
>>
>>343470642
Well I wasn't going to just run with it and I didn't really mean to imply that I was, but still it's the only real "opinion" on the game I have in this thread. If it archived without another opinion I was just going to try looking elsewhere since I don't tend to go by reviews.
>>
>>343470852
I don't think /v/ is a good source of game critiques because most of /v/ goes by extremes. There's no middle ground here.
>>
>>343470989
/v/ is mostly shit yeah, but I tend to be able to participate in one worthwhile thread every two days or so, I wouldn't say middle ground doesn't exist here, it's just rare.
>>
File: Sir_Raven.jpg (44 KB, 457x333) Image search: [Google]
Sir_Raven.jpg
44 KB, 457x333
>>343471157
Indeed. Welp, I'm gonna go play Star Wars: Rogue Leader. Have a great night, anon.
>>
>>343471395
My nigger, if you don't have all gold medals and unlocked ace mode by now though I suggest you get on that shit.
>>
>>343471448
I shall. Rogue Leader made me like Wedge as a character.
>>
>>343471558
Not the other guy, you should read the rogue squadron books if you haven't yet, great series.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.