[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I just found out about this obscure series called Dragon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: dragonquest-logo.jpg (15 KB, 438x115) Image search: [Google]
dragonquest-logo.jpg
15 KB, 438x115
Hey guys, I just found out about this obscure series called Dragon Quest. I hear it's a real hidden gem, but which game would you say is the best?
>>
This can be made better, but I didn't make and I too lazy to change it. Read it.
>>
>buy dragon quest 2 and 3 on mobile
>get new phone right after
>it's not compatible
>>
>>343467375
HAHA
Should have got dqm superlight fag.
>>
>>343466896
>wordplay
Literally not an issue.
>>
Go and play Dragon Quest Heroes.
>>
So how does the VII 3DS port make the god impostor twist come out what with all the adjustments to the game I heard about to cut down on the game time. That bit is what cemented VII as my favorite and I'd be disappointed if it was watered down
>>
>>343466896
Oh God I forgot about the wordplay in Dragon Quest 9. Gave me some good ass chuckles.
A fucking abbey called Alltrades with a character called Jack who lives there making him Jack of Alltrades AND he fucking lets your characters change jobs. I love the franchises bullshit sense of humor.
>>
>>343471702
For starters, God isn't even called God anymore.
>>343471757
Eat a trillion dicks, you cunt.
>>
>>343471702
Maybe I'm remembering the PS1 version incorrectly but I'm pretty sure it is the same. The only part that is changed story-wise is a bit of the starting island, I believe.

I'd definitely recommend playing the 3ds version if you are considering it.
>>
>>343472297
Well that's a relief. Definitely gonna pick up the 3ds version either way but hearing that encourages me.
>>
>>343466896
DQ fans always sound to me like they are describing a completely different series when they explain why they like the games.

It doesn't bother me that people like the games, but I can't think of any other case where the appeal so thoroughly eludes me.
>>
>>343472864
Because those shitty images and images like those for other series are written by extremists.
Never listen to extremists.
>>
File: 1445232073233.jpg (175 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
1445232073233.jpg
175 KB, 850x850
So how was DQ Builders? My autism drives me to buy it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.